• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White Women Doms Who Promote Interracial

• Thread starterblondesBCs
  • Start date

blondesBCs

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 15, 2005
Don't let my username fool you's. "blondesBCs" symbolizes my obsession for the whole Black-in-white gestalt, but i'm actually a white male slut who obsesses over Interracial. I love and worship and adore it.

I'm still new to this wonderful Forum, and certainly have new stuff to discover about it, even though I have known of INTERRACIAL for 35+ years.

One thing I have noticed however, which makes my pathetic balls blue, is that there are women in these Dark Cavern groups who really are forward, forceful, unambiguous, and open in their lust for Black cock, who unabashedly taunt those pink-weenie types like myself with their profession of the hots for Black men. It's that little vixen-slut wantonness of a hottie that I find so profoundly fascinating, that slut-talk of how they want Black cock in their mouth or up in their guts.

I am one of those closet masochist, (subconsciously gay?), white males who really find the forwardness and openness of these women intensely hot. Their cock-teasing is exquisite. I know for sure there must be other readers in this Dark Cavern forum who feel the same way, probably most of us being white "men," though, gloriously, even some of our women readers, those delicious, fair, soft daughters of Caucasian descent destined to a long future of Black-cocking, find their sisters' cock-tease posts hot and kinky. And yes, do I know the majority of these wives, etc., are looking for real-time Black cock to suck off and fuck, though.

Cock-teaser "sluts" in this genre, whom i worship, include SandyWho, TinaTaunts, purringpussy, and blondmom. The other ladies, you're not forgotten. I'll find you sooner or later.

So this is a sort of poll, in a sense. Anyone like to post their thoughts about how many women, percentage-wise, find cock-teasing and taunting us white boys to be a motivator for their actions and postings? Who know they keep the fire lit down below through such taunts?

I know this got long and rambling, but hopefully it makes sense. I welcome any e-mails from like minded Interracial community people on this. Flames, insults, etc., bounce off of me. I'm a masochist, so please feel free to torture me. :)

Having just left a pathetic lil white dick for the joys of slipping my pussy over all the big, black dick I can handle, I'd say "Hell yeah" I like it. My favorite is to go to the local swing club, frequented by lots of amazing local and military BBC, and then let the pathetic short-dicked, whining loser white men in the club know who gets this pussy!

I share your obsession with huge thick black cock fucking white pussy - especially white wife pussy - and especially my wifes white pussy.

Good luck.

So this is a sort of poll, in a sense. Anyone like to post their thoughts about how many women, percentage-wise, find cock-teasing and taunting us white boys to be a motivator for their actions and postings? Who know they keep the fire lit down below through such taunts?

5%...most do it for the sexual excitement they enjoy

I have always found the white females attitude of "he has seen me naked but you haven't" as very exciting. Even more so is their scenario of "I have seen you naked but I would never let you see me naked".
I work with a cutie who has seen me naked due to a simple lost card game that required me to grin and bare it. All of it. And now i notice her taunts of wearing a loose fitting shirt, leaning over in front of me but putting her hand up to keep her shirt close to her chest so I can nearly get a cleavage shot but not quite.

I have read the stories of the black man telling the pretty white female to strip and lay there spread for his viewing pleasure as he can see all he wants of what the whiteboys only dream of seeing but never actually get to see. This, in my opinion, is something that will continue to escalate towards the black mans advantage and the whiteboys wishful thinking and continued perfection of the art of masturbation.

agree with you.love to chat.feel real pusssy in front of the black meat

Users who are viewing this thread