• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

white women find black babies cuter?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
Today at my work this white lady who is a mother of three white kids said that she would now like have a black baby, they are so cute, she smiled in a weird way after saying this :D

what did she mean exactly? does she find black babies cuter, is that the reason why so many white women get pregnant with black babies and why so many of them adopt black babies?

I dont know the reason but my wife has said how cute several black babies she has seen were also, to be fair she has said that about white babies also but shes said it far more often when she has seen a black baby

Baby goats are absolutely (overwhelming) beautiful and cute for a few weeks, then they change into (well, what older goats look like).

Black babies can often have that cross-bred glow on the skin (like a pregnancy bloom), because it is neither black or white.

Deep down in her emotions, your friend at work with her three white kids, may have a yearning that her husband may not be able to fulfil. She may have admired some black children or have a fantasy of BBC from seeing pictures or hearing other women talk about their experiences with dating black men.

Curiosity of what it MIGHT FEEL LIKE to be bred by men other than her husband, can become an itch that grows stronger and stronger over time.

Your work friend has progressed to the point of feeling comfortable to tell others in advance of her decision to have a black child. If no one thinks it is weird, she can go ahead and find a suitable black bull to do the naughty deed. She must have discussed this with her husband and probably her mum and dad (and siblings).

"...she smiled in a weird way...." She most likely has kissed a big black cock already and is making the mental adjustments to (make it true for her) be bred.

She would like a black baby, so she will care for it properly when it arrives.

Society tells women so many negatives about what they are allowed to do and not do. If something is taboo, there will be rule breakers wanting to discover what the fuss is all about.

Most people have broke the speed limit on the road in their cars, so some women will break the rules of not breeding with another race.

Who makes the rules? Certaintly not by democratic process, but by Dictators who control money and people to suit their own needs.

Nothing in the Ten Commandments about not breeding with another race, just "not to fuck your neighbor's wife without first getting his permission, to avoid getting a dagger in your heart. However, when he gives you permission, he might want a few nights in bed with your wife as compensation.

Wife swopping may sound great in theory, but what happens if both wives think it is absolutely marvellous, and they fixate on one husband and reject the other one?

Babies can look cute, but a woman needs MORE THAN CUTE. A man may look cute, also, but can he perform in bed long-term, and still let his wife enjoy her lovers?

A cuckoldress may wish to be bred black - and she knows that her obediently, submissive husband won't raise objections, because she rocks the cradle and rules the roost. She wears the panties, and decides who is allowed to take them off. Her hubby wears panties also, to prove he loves his wife unconditionally.

I've never heard anyone say that black babies are cuter than other babies. On the other hand, I think asian babies are pretty damn cute. dunno though. depends on the baby. but i think most parents, whatever their race will tell you that their babies are the cutest in the world.

Barrick Obama is cute, but those that would like his job HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO RIDICULE HIM AS BEING INCOMPETENT, otherwise how else could they convince voters to vote for them, right?

There are advantages in having a cute black man leading the world's most powerful nation. He is a shinging inspiration to the downtrodden around the world to STAND UP FOR WHAT THEY THINK IS RIGHT.

Mrs Obama has told African women that they will be treated a lot better once they start making it absolutely clear to their husbands that war must stop, and men must treat women differently - not as chattels to own like property - but as their equals.

If a woman desires to be a slut wife after marriage she needs to make that clear to all suitors before they get to slide a wedding ring on her fingers. She must make it clear that she makes the rules and amends them as she sees the need.

If a man does not like the rules, he needs to look for someone who has rules he is willing to obey. It is probably a good idea for a young man to go out with sluts to get a good glimpse of WHAT IT WILL BE LIKE inside a marriage if he FEELS AN URGENCY to share everything he owns (or will own) with other men his wife may find cute/compelling.

My wife and her sister have often said that they would love a black baby as they look so cute.

I doubt there's more to it but it does always make my cock twitch.

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva
My wife also loves black babies and often will go up to them or interacial babies and talk to the mother and comment about how cute they are.

• Love
I think all babies are special, and none is more cute or precious to parents than their own, regardless of race.

Personally I find mixed race people a lot more attractive and cute (being preferably a white mother and black father) I would love to have a mixed race child.

I don't care about the gender, a girl would be awesome, a boy would be good too at least he'd grow up to be a man lol!

Much to the cuck's dissappointment, I informed him a that I have no intentions of mothering a child from him. The chances are 50/50 that any baby could be a boy, and I would feel a lot of shame bringing a sissy/ cuck into this world.

godess my wife feels the same way, we have been married for 13 yrs and for the first couple of years she tried to get pregnant and it never happend and then over time things change for us where she became unhappy sexually with me and she now says the same thing about not wanting to raise a sissy so it seems to be common with some i guess

Sometimes the truth comes out:

HTML:
If a woman desires to be a slut wife after marriage she needs to make that clear to all suitors before they get to slide a wedding ring on her fingers. She must make it clear that she makes the rules and amends them as she sees the need.
Sahara

HTML:
Much to the cuck's dissappointment, I informed him a that I have no intentions of mothering a child from him. The chances are 50/50 that any baby could be a boy, and I would feel a lot of shame bringing a sissy/ cuck into this world.
Goddess

HTML:
godess my wife feels the same way, we have been married for 13 yrs and for the first couple of years she tried to get pregnant and it never happend and then over time things change for us where she became unhappy sexually with me and she now says the same thing about not wanting to raise a sissy so it seems to be common with some i guess
Chrisjohn

Sahara, Goddess and Chrisjohn all have made very valid points. Breeding has been practiced for a long time. Back in the day, so to speak, the parents selected the mates of their offspring. It was not only to combine fortunes, etc. but to assure a strong bloodline.

The woman should have the right to decide who impregnates her, and of course she wants to be proud of her children and who is proud of a sissy cuckold male? A sissy cocksucking faggot does not want a son to be like himself!

Attachments

• cuckyishappy.jpg
    cuckyishappy.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 139
  • familyaffair.jpg
    familyaffair.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 137
  • WeDiscussedThis.jpg
    WeDiscussedThis.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 140
  • breeding_academy.jpg
    breeding_academy.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 143
  • n_aCAU3UDHS.jpg
    n_aCAU3UDHS.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 140
Reactions: Maxio
you people are full of shit, asian babies are the cutest...

• Haha

Users who are viewing this thread