White Women or Wives in the Deep South

• Thread starterHardDarKnight
  • Start date

HardDarKnight

Black Lover/Bull for MWF
Beloved Member
Feb 16, 2022
Bolingbroke Georgia
Are there real married white wives shared or not around Georgia, Florida, Alabama, or South Carolina into black dick?
That includes single or dating white women just looking for fwb..

Reactions: Funtimess and littlesmallie
FL here

Reactions: Riva125 and HardDarKnight
BarbieluvsBBC said:
If you want to chat or meet my Facebook profile is John Jerome Johnson or email me at johnjeromejohnson1@gmail.com..I am leaving this site it wastes valuable time being here when I meet more people on other venues or social media platforms

Last edited:
HardDarKnight said:
If you want to chat or meet my Facebook profile is John Jerome Johnson or email me at johnjeromejohnson1@gmail.com..I am leaving this site it wastes valuable time being here when I meet more people on other venues or social media platforms
We are in the New Orleans area but she visits her Mom in the ATL area...

Reactions: HardDarKnight
HardDarKnight said:
what other venues or social media platforms do you utilize

• Wow
Reactions: beachstone
michaelthebull said:
what other venues or social media platforms do you utilize
I use snap, skype, kik, but only give those out to couples I have chatted with and are looking to video chat then meet up for play....or so hubby can watch me bang his wife.

Reactions: michaelthebull
FL also here, West Palm Beach

okay thanks
HardDarKnight said:
I use snap, skype, kik, but only give those out to couples I have chatted with and are looking to video chat then meet up for play....or so hubby can watch me bang his wife.