• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who am I?

• Thread starterbaubasas
  • Start date

baubasas

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 6, 2012
Hi everyone,

So I have a question: does every men fall into these two categories: cucks and bulls? Or there is something in between?

Because then I think about myself I am more of a bull. Aggressive and dominant in bed, have a decent penis. But from the other side I get hugely excited when I read cockold stories. And can not understand why, because I would never obey nor to my girl, nor to other men. And I don't like manly men, because I see them as competitors.

Maybe I just love slutty girls?

I believe that trying to divide the world into to sharp categories (whichever categories we are talking about) is not possible.

Good/Bad; Bull/Cuckold; Moral/Immoral; Bisexual/Gay; Wrong/Right; Black/White, (I could go on till tomorrow), are all extremes colors with a lot of nuances in between them.

Me for instance: I am a decent lover. I am a charismatic leader. My penis is slightly above average (if that matters).
Am I a bull? No!!!
I would never ever fuck any another man's gal.

Am I a cuckold, then?
Yesss! I would adore being cuckolded by Linda (perhaps I am already).
However, that does not imply that I am anyhow aroused by having sex with an hypothetical Linda's bull, or being submissive to him.

Cheers
- GordonPym

PS: if you have patience to browse this forum you will find thousands of posts regarding this topic...

Baubasas I feel that I am the opposite of you where I feel like I would be more into a cuckold set-up. However, under the correct circumstances I have thought how fun it would be to be a Bull for another couple. Physically I would fit the part, and I like the adventure of it all, in fact I came rather close a few months ago but the girl called it off.

Baubasas, I won't go into detail on categories - that has already been well covered in this tread. I will tell you that I am on both sides of the fence also, I have taken a number of married women and now have gotten my wife to take another man (read my thread in Cuckold Confessions titled "Something about us"). I have found that I get a sexual high from fucking another man's wife and am sure part is the feeling of conquest - those I have seduced make that feeling particularly good. I have now also enjoyed the erotic feelings of getting my wife fucked by another and having talked with him since we are friends, I know he experiences some of those same highs as I have felt when fucking another man's wife. Since he has had my wife a number of times and he is the only other man doing her - I assume he might be considered her "Bull".
I don't consider myself a "Bull" or a "Cuckold" but do understand that by definition I am a cuckold and at a given time also might be considered a "Bull" by some. Just my two cents on this topic!

baubasas said:
Hi everyone.

Hi...

baubasas said:
So I have a question: does every men fall into these two categories: cucks and bulls? Or there is something in between?

With about 3.5 billion males on our planet (half or so of the 7 billion human population), it's hard not to suspect there must be more than 2 different types.

baubasas said:
Because then I think about myself I am more of a bull. I'm aggressive and dominant in bed and I have a decent penis. But from the other side, I get hugely excited when I read cockold stories. And I cannot understand why, because I would never obey my girl or other men. And I don't like manly men, because I see them as competitors.

Your confusion is caused by posing a question to which the answer is obviously "no," then proceeding with the rest of your post as if the answer were "yes."

baubasas said:
Maybe I just love slutty girls?

Is you do, there's nothing wrong with that. Whatever kind(s) of women you're attracted to, they're the ones you're attracted to. If you love slutty girls... hey, go for it.

Thanks everybody for your answers. They were interesting and informative.

I personally do not believe defined terms or boarders. Go with your heart and soul, and of.course what the one your with desires.you yo be..

Good luck

No need to worry about the definition. Just do what you enjoy. Both sides have benefits.

Users who are viewing this thread