• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
  • #1,141
mywifecheats said:
So hot when powerful men like that decide to fuck someone else's wife. Sounds like a great place to have worked.
Yes they not only had more money and power over me at work, they also had bigger cocks too and they got to fuck my wife wife making her their ***** while their wives were home safe and sound, only being fucked by their own husband, not being gang fucked like they did my wife.

• Love
Reactions: mywifecheats and robandkate
  • #1,142
mywifecheats said:
What a beautiful story. I assume when she was getting fucked at her mom's mom knew and approved?
You should have no problem with her letting somebody else fuck her, sharing your wife is the hottest sex you can ever have

Reactions: robandkate
  • #1,143
wife said it is over a few hundred

Reactions: robandkate
  • #1,144
Son of John said:
I have a question which I have not seen addressed too completely yet.

Who are the other men who have fucked your wives? Are they strangers, or friends? Are they casual acquaintances? Are they one-night stands, or on-going fuckers. Are they guys you Like? Would they be friends under other circumstances?

The most unusual "other" man in my own situation is my wife's first husband, and the father of her children. They fucked several times after their divorce, and when she and I got married, I told her she was free to continue fucking with him whenever she could.

He has fucked her several times since we married, and at first he was very uncomfortable around me when we met-up at family gatherings, but when he learned that I was not upset and actually encouraged her to go on fucking with him, he relaxed and opened up with me. He now will call me right after he has fucked her, and share all the details with me.

The most awkward part is that others in the family know that he is fucking her and some are worried that I might find out, while others know that I do know and wonder why I allow it.

Have any others been in a similar situation?
Not much from me, nobody before me, but i reckon she probably gave hand jobs or blow jobs, dont they all lol.
But recently a guy on here talked her into fucking a friend, I even found out she flirts with other guys when on work trips.
I wish she would fuck others, that would be hot, especially if see didnt know I knew.

• #1,145
JimPreston said:
Seeing him fucking her and cum in her mouth and pussy did make my dick hard.
Mine too

• #1,146
Since starting this lifestyle, my Korean slutwife has been fucked by a total of 4 men, one of whom is a regular, and has also messed around with even more during the occasional date here and there (ranging from making out to being fingered once at a bar under the table - she said she was really intoxicated).

And just for fun, the last photo is her dressed to go to church. What a joke!

BLUR03.png
BLUR04.png
gsl1.png
gsl2.png
lhr1.png
winner.jpg
chr3.jpg

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva, Rocckman, costadelsol and 8 others
  • #1,147
BTW, my Korean wife's regular is a BBC bull. They send me pics and vids.

Screenshot_20230920_085559_Photos.jpg
Nofro_G.gif

Reactions: Rocckman
  • #1,148
communalspooning said:
Since starting this lifestyle, my Korean slutwife has been fucked by a total of 4 men, one of whom is a regular, and has also messed around with even more during the occasional date here and there (ranging from making out to being fingered once at a bar under the table - she said she was really intoxicated).

And just for fun, the last photo is her dressed to go to church. What a joke!

BLUR03.png
BLUR04.png
gsl1.png
gsl2.png
lhr1.png
winner.jpg
chr3.jpg
Mmmmm, she's fucking sexy hot.

Reactions: communalspooning
  • #1,149
Who has ficked her

Resized_IMG_0330(1)(1)(3).jpeg
Resized_IMG_5320_49350354814140.jpeg
Resized_Resized_IMG_5020(1).jpeg

• Love
Reactions: costadelsol, Rocckman, hyperxguy and 1 other person
  • #1,150
Wild threesome with my Korean wife and one of her bulls. The second pic is him filling her up as I watch. This is one of her two regular BBC bulls...

X_SR2.jpg
X_SR_g2.gif

Reactions: eriknb
  • #1,151
With us it kind of has evolved. The entire "lifestyle" started with my wife cheating when she ran into an old HS BF when visiting our hometown. That triggered my arousal and a year later while at a business convention, she met up with a business associate of mine at his hotel. Then we traveled out of town for a wedding where she was a bridesmaid and she fucked the 20yr old groomsman she was paired up with. She was 29.

NDgwLDYwMCxBQUFBQUNBRDZBTTEtNA2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: costadelsol, Rocckman, Moparman and 8 others
  • #1,152
I would guess she got multiple loads from that 20 year old!

• Love
Reactions: Aerobicangela and cynful
  • #1,153
communalspooning said:
Wild threesome with my Korean wife and one of her bulls. The second pic is him filling her up as I watch. This is one of her two regular BBC bulls...

X_SR2.jpg
X_SR_g2.gif
I like her skinny waist

Reactions: orionsdiver and communalspooning
  • #1,154
Zima said:
I like her skinny waist

Thanks! She's got quite a figure. Small waist, big ass.

llFFF_gg.gif
SP_G.gif
xmas.png
88.jpg
lagreen7.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Rocckman, costadelsol, baddy145 and 4 others
  • #1,155
communalspooning said:

X_SR2.jpg
X_SR_g2.gif
Wow did not know you did that

Reactions: Pinkyrod and communalspooning
  • #1,156
eriknb said:
Wow did not know you did that

Oh yes, we've had many wild nights. Can't share everything unfortunately.

Reactions: eriknb
  • #1,157
communalspooning said:
Oh yes, we've had many wild nights. Can't share everything unfortunately.
Can't share all photos? Or can't tell more of the story? I'd be happy to read about it, even if I can't see it.

• #1,158
communalspooning said:
Thanks! She's got quite a figure. Small waist, big ass.

llFFF_gg.gif
SP_G.gif
xmas.png
88.jpg
lagreen7.jpg
Nice I'd like to massage, kiss and fuck all of her

• #1,159
airhorn said:
Can't share all photos? Or can't tell more of the story? I'd be happy to read about it, even if I can't see it.

We've had a bunch of threesomes... taking turns, spitroasting her, all sorts of positions, and fucking through the night. Sometimes once again in the morning. I'll often partake cause I can't resist, but sometimes I'll sit back and just watch as well. Sometimes I'll step away or step out, and come back to them going at it again. It's wild.

Then she has her two regular bulls she still sees by herself. They send me pics and vids here and there.

It's been a wild ride this past year+ of this lifestyle!

Reactions: cynful
  • #1,160
I’m not sure since we’ve been married. She claims no one has. She was a virgin heading off to college. She was a small college basketball cheerleader and I played basketball and baseball. We dated the last three years of college. Since she was raised by very strict parents she was a party favorite her freshman year. There were many post game football parties that she attended and she couldn’t handle alcohol. I’ve heard 2-3 would help her back to the dorm and each would take turns fucking her. She still loves sex today thankfully.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rocckman, Pinkyrod and hyperxguy

Users who are viewing this thread