• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who has it the worst? Asian, Indian, Arab, Latino men?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
While we all know that 99% of white women/girls will go for black men, which ethnic group they will never date, marry? or even touch?

Asian, Indian, Arab, Latino men? I have feeling all these groups have it the worst, White women will never even look at them for the most part, unless they had money.

I have talked to some asian women at massage parlors, and they have all commented on how small asian men are. When I told one my wife had a boyfriend because I'm too small, she said "I understand how your wife feels".

Reactions: leahswannabe
My wife is an equal opportunity slut. She has spread her legs for just about every race and every ethnic group, with the exception of an Eskimo man. Who by tribal law, must permit every male visitor to his home to not only fuck his wife, but attempt to impregnate her as well. Admiral Perry and his party of arctic explorers, during their North Pole expeditions, left a good number of Eskimo women in the family way. If my wife and I ever made it that far north; I would love to return the favor by having every Eskimo male in the village fuck my wife.

Reactions: whitewife696969 and Custer Laststand
I’ve never been with an Asian or Indian man but I fuck any guy I’m attracted to regardless of race. I never seek one out or exclude one based on race alone. The biggest cock I’ve ever had was a white guy’s, one of my favorite cocks ever was a long very thick, downward curved Latino guy. I usually fuck white or Hispanic guys just because they make up most of the guys where I live but I’ve fucked all kinds. One guy who was some version of a middle eastern guy, Arab, Persian??? not sure what or if mixed, had a massive cock too. Maybe black guys have bigger dicks on average, I’m not sure but my black guys personally were not my biggest. I’d assume the same for guys of certain races who may average smaller, there’s surely a big version of one. And I’m surely the girl who would find him. Lol

• Love
Reactions: tlxyz, whitewife696969 and Custer Laststand
hub2hotwifelynda said:
My wife loves Latino men, so if they are suffering, she is helping them make up for it.

I fuck Latino guys all the time and have never not loved it.

Reactions: VeteranBull, tlxyz, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
lol @ someone complaining about a post here being racist.
clearly haven't visited the caps section.

• Haha
Reactions: 0908!, midnightfapper and Subhubrandy
People ... jeez

Notacuck said:
Lol typical white supremacist mindset.
What makes you think other races of men have it bad because ,supposedly white women dont fuck them?

First of all you are wrong. White women do fuck men of most, if not all ethnicities. White women are some of the most open minded women on the planet. In comparison , women of many other ethnicities stay within their groups a lot.

Secondly, why would they be having it bad if white women dont want them? Are white women the ultimate price? Most people, in general actually date within their group, and its silly to assume all those guys want white women.

Even among black men, the majority arent dating white women.

White women are idiolized by other ethnicities, but other then black men, most men from other ethnicities can't get them

Reactions: whitewife696969
From your comments and posts, I assume you must be a black guy who is desperate to be with a white women but can't get one.

Haven't read so much racist bullshit before.

IndianBullMaster said:
From your comments and posts, I assume you must be a black guy who is desperate to be with a white women but can't get one.

Haven't read so much racist bullshit before.

Abe chutye main tere country se hoon. White women will never say no to black

Not sure why people are denying it. This whole forum is about black men fucking white women. And all the white wives on this forum are black cock lovers, not Indian, Chinese,Arab or Latino cock

Who has it worst is the black man who has a small penis. Yes. Most black men have average size penises Just imagine being a black man with a small penis in this culture

Users who are viewing this thread