• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who is the best faker?

• Thread startertrbell25
  • Start date

trbell25

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 3, 2006
If you have used a faker to do a fake of your wife or GF. . . . In your honest opinion, of all the people on DC that do them. . . .Who is the best faker?? Now don't list their email or actual name, just the name that they use on here, or the name they use in chat.

my biggest tip would be that most people who ask for pictures of your wife or GF, are just after free nude shots of your partner, and have no intention of faking them at all.

I personally think The_sandman is the best on this board :)
i was VERY happy with some work he did for me!

Agree

Sandman did some great work for me as well. Loved what he was able to do with my wife!

Sandman did some pics for me. Look real nice....and he was quick!

One guy never responded to the pics I sent and the other requested more without producing something first!

Sandman is my pick!

Nice work you got done there, Gina.

Sandman, how about posting a sample of your work, sir?

sandman is tops for me he does fakes that are so realistic you begin to question if they are fake, u the man. james jones aka loisvillelip

Many thanks James.

I had to take some time out for real life. But I'm back on it if anyone would like a confidential not posted fake. Email me.

Sandman

Best faker?

This reads like a add for sandMan? i have only been on this board a few weeks, But i have been through most of the posts, i dont recall seeing sandman fakes at all. dls has responded to almost every one posting here the work is very good, i know he has done work for several of you who are praising someone else? As a graphic artist i know good work. Im not saying that sandman in not good just that i haven't seen any work from him. This makes me think this is just a ploy to get private pix sent to someone.

dls did some fakes for me and i liked them very much he does excellent work. would love some more hehehe.

Ok...

1)Most of the pics posted here are really small and don't lend to good work by anyone.

2)It's also a rehash to go behind a competent artist such as dls after he's done a good enough job. I don't patrol this board on a daily basis like some do, and by the time I see the photos that are large enough to shop properly they've been done.

3)I specialize in doing photo realistic pics for people who don't necessarily want anyone else to see their wife taking a huge black cock.

4)I appreciate anyone who posts here and says they like my work but I didn't start this thread and I don't need the validation.

5)I have posted here before. Search my posts you'll see them. It's just not often. I pick and choose and have a pretty big workload by email already.

6)Why would I be asking for pics if not to photoshop them. There are plenty of amateur pics on the web to jerk off too, I don't need yours. Send me some pics of your wife and you can decide for yourself.

Hope that answers any questions.
Thanks.

Sandman

Hey whats up

I havent been folowing this till now. Molly b i have seen sandmans work
its very good. I think it was in the pay cavern sight. not sure . I thank people who support my effort, as im sure he does. Im only in this for fun and it helps me pass the time stuck in this dam chair. To sand man keep up the good work , i know hat you mean about not having to look for work. Im flooded with requests my email has increased so much they probily think im a pusher so some other illegal thing. When you work for free you get all kinds of responce. dls

Thanks dls, I support anyone's effort as long as it's a true effort and looks clean and realistic (in that category I definitely include your work). What we do isn't brain surgery but the devil is definitely in the details. Creativity and the ability to make these fakes look real does not come with the photoshop program.

Never been on the pay site though. This whole thread is a non-issue. I say let's let it die and get back to shopping pix.

Last I'll speak on it.

Sandman

Users who are viewing this thread