• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who own my gf deborah?

• Thread starterGrokokinou
  • Start date

Grokokinou

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 23, 2019
Hi everybody, i want to see how many famous is my gf, u can post here what u have of my french princess, pics and vids, and old contacts are welcome to pm me too😉

BVT1mggI.jpeg PTPsyDJq.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: subDCuck, sephoro, hotcummer and 11 others
Bump ☺️

No one?

Grokokinou said:
Unfortunately, I do not have her, but would love to.

Chissà quanti cazzi ha preso.

GianniBull said:
Chissà quanti cazzi ha preso.
? Sorry i don't understand

chissà quanti cazzi ha preso finora

Bump

IMG_20230112_155653.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Beano, Readyu, sephoro and 6 others
Grokokinou said:
Hi everybody, i want to see how many famous is my gf, u can post here what u have of my french princess, pics and vids, and old contacts are welcome to pm me too😉

Je ne collectionne pas les photos et je ne fais pas de tribute. ce que je fais, c'est la rencontrer dans la réalité ++........ tu peux être là si elle veut

• Love
Reactions: ejt
Grokokinou said:

shes hot

So where are my old contacts?

Grokokinou said:

malheureusement c'est la première fois que je la vois. mais je te rends service, donne-moi son email et je me présenterai, décorerai et plus++

:confused:

Bump

Where she come from?

France

Grokokinou said:
et t'es un vrai cocu ? tu veux encore te faire enculer ? Je viens à toi si je veux, et ta femme trouve un inconnu excitant

Users who are viewing this thread