• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

who wants her?

• Thread starterducati123
  • Start date
D

ducati123

young cpllooking for a bull....pic will follow if we get responces of what u want to do to her...

Attachments

• 4620_212135255726_729330726_7297281_1251424_n[1].jpg
    4620_212135255726_729330726_7297281_1251424_n[1].jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 2,299
Oh! Very sexy looking blond. That hair looks lovely and soft - it will feel fantastic draping over my stomach and thighs as she kisses me goodnight ;)

Tell us more about yourselves. What 'relationship' style do you have? What does she like (or not like) doing?? We certainly want to hear and see more of this cutie. :)

we have a kinda open realsionship,she plays around and Im not allowed!
we've been like this for 3 years now....I loved watching her play around with
her new men....she gets off on humiluating me....

shes so hot want some fun on skype webcam with me and my gf ? pm me .

She's gorgeous, where are you guys located?

Beautiful woman she deserves a constant fucking and im gald u are letting her do so please tell us more of some of your adventurs

Everyone. :D

wish I could have her! Love her look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

what area are you in?

Just a quick question: Has she ever had a Black man?

^
lol. In this forum all roads lead to BBC, apparently.

WHo wants her??? Man, Already had her.....

well I want her next.

I want her, Austin tx male

older black man would love to get into her panties , have very large fat cock to introduce to her very tight hot twat , i think i would get so wound up by such a hot woman as this i would have to empty my big fertile balls right up her flat tummy and knock her up

Freakin thread revivals......

Want her... would take her infornt of you and have her begging for me..

I'd pin her up to the wall, slap her ass and penetrate her as deep as I could while I'm sucking on her tits. Then we could do a 30 second swap fuck hehe

Users who are viewing this thread