• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who wants to be my first?

• Thread starterslutmomo
  • Start date

slutmomo

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 18, 2005
Been watching this bd for a while now. Im 26, mwf, bay area, ca, 5-5 117, hot for the biggest black cock i can find. Iv wanted one since i was 16, and hubby brought up the idea...so..what do you thinK?

Attachments

• momo1.jpg
    momo1.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 3,198
I think you need to show us. A BBC deep in that pussy. Load after load.

Heres another for you guys...

Hope you like..can you fill me better than hubby? I like gobs and gobs of cum...

Attachments

• momo3_181.jpg
    momo3_181.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 2,196
Who cleans you up??
I volunteer
Only after black

will some bbc stud please contact me?

I am so hungry to be stretched and used by you.

Re: will some bbc stud please contact me?

slutmomo said:
I am so hungry to be stretched and used by you.[/quot
e]let me fill that puss up and stretch that ass out of shape

Attachments

• s2400002_202.jpg
    s2400002_202.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 226
  • s2400010.jpg
    s2400010.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 390
I can pump you full of black

10.5" and very thick black cock, im a black business executive and travel up to SF all the time, real meetings only, you dressed like the married white ***** you want to be, I can host you at my hotel room. profile in yahoo under nastyblack34. email me at nastyblack34@yahoo.com and let me know when you can make that married white pussy avail.

Stick Mine In

Would love to stick my cock into that beautiful cunt! And will fill you with loads more!

I am in Sac and would be more than happy to stretch that ass and fill that pussy.

Users who are viewing this thread