Who wants to fuck my slut wife?

• Thread starterxplatinum
  • Start date

Would you:

• Pass?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fuck her?

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Band the fuck out of her and cum in her pussy?

Votes: 21 91.3%

• Total voters

xplatinum

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 19, 2012
She's yours, bang the fuck out of her!

Attachments

• hotel.jpg
    hotel.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 648
Wanna Have My ***** Trained With Your Wifes Help????

My 42 yr old 5'3" dd submissive slut only bows down to me needs to be Introduced to a Well Hung Black Bull/Master and trained and broken to be owned! A plus if she can be trained alongside your wife!! Las Vegas couple seeking out of towners...

Attachments

• IMG_20120829_220933.jpg
    IMG_20120829_220933.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 499
Moms influence send that bitch out here to LA and have this black couple turn that bitch out on bbc. She will have her attitude adjusted to be obedient to whatever u say. My wifey especially will like putting her under her black leather heels. Le me know if us be interested in something like that.

Hell yes!! Meet up in LA and have BLAS240 and his wife train our slut wives in a group session all weekend!

Hell ya! Were down she knows she's in for some good slut training. I can't wait to see the look in her eyes as she is ordered to eat her first black pussy and especially when you make her pose for the camera eating her first black pussy and asshole.I told her tonight that she was in for an eye opening experience from a master and his wife your soon to be Madame!!! She. Squished and had 3 of her most intense orgasms! Days time locations and contact info.

I'm thinking for the days that it be sometime after the thanksgiving holiday. Even on the weekend if u don't have any other plans. Location should be somewhere nice like the standard or argyle hotel. My contact email is blasheezy@yahoo.com. IM as well. Hit me u and let's make this shit happen so we can post the pix/vids on here to show your wife's progression.

Pretty hot... I'd luv to train her as a submissive slut that is shared only with black.

Big.black.cock.superstar@gmail email me for contact info etc it's nice to meet you!!!