Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

wht wife in philly area looking for 1st encounter w/blk man.

• Thread startermytlc4fun
  • Start date
M

mytlc4fun

she has very large breasts and a big soft ass with a very tight, pussy. we are not looking for thugs or to be humiluated. email at mytlc4fun@aol.com

Ready to Help

Hi. 42yo blkm here from the Delaware County suburbs (Media). 5'11", 220 lbs, 100% d/d free & VERY oral. Would love the honor of being your wife's 1st blk man. I'm safe, sane, employed in public relations for over 15 yrs, & not into anything weird, painful, or kinky, just pleasureable sex. Feel free to hit me up at elwondersid@yahoo.com. PEACE!!!

Ready to Help

Hi. 42yo blkm here from the Delaware County suburbs (Media). 5'11", 220 lbs, 100% d/d free & VERY oral. Would love the honor of being your wife's 1st blk man. I'm safe, sane, employed in public relations for over 15 yrs, & not into anything weird, painful, or kinky, just pleasureable sex. Feel free to hit me up at elwondersid@yahoo.com. PEACE!!!

Users who are viewing this thread