Why am I banned?

• Thread starterTroubleMaker
  • Start date

TroubleMaker

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 15, 2023
I was banned from Slutwives chat because I'm Serbian. It seems that the persecution of the Slavic people has not stopped since the World War 2 until today.
Those present in the chat have a habit of mentioning, in my presence, the illegal trial of the Hague Tribunal, the former president of the FRY, the occupation of Serbian Bosnia by the Habsburg Monarchy, later Austria-Hungary, and they expect me to remain immune and not succumb to their planned insults.
It is clear to everyone that anti-Slavic politics and propaganda, especially anti-Serbian, are conducted on the chat.
I keep getting messages from the administrator that I have more profiles, wanting to diminish my Serbian people and their population.
There are also false, malicious and slanderous statements about me, such as that I am an alcoholic, which is a prejudice and a myth about Serbs. Of course, I don't have any mental illnesses and conditions, nor any addictions.
I get the biggest unpleasant surprises from Bonnie and Clyde, who, with their thieving manipulations, want to win sympathizers to their side by turning them against me.
I fear for my life, both for my life and for the life of my family and my closest friends.
I have been pondering for several hours whether it is wise to leave my home today, knowing the possibility that Bonnie and Clyde have hired an assassin in "black ways" to unlawfully strike at my life, honor, or large property.
For several days in a row, in Orthodox temples throughout Serbia, I prayed to God for the administrators, to recognize the true side and protect me from bloodthirsty beasts in the guise of humans.

Last edited:
Everytime you log on you insult my wife in some way, you've made sexist and derogatory remarks toward her and you are just generally a scum bag in chat. Pls do everyone a favour and fuck off

Reactions: bym_3111 and YumGrool
It is very foolish of you and your wife to make good innocent people or victims of victimization.
You have no notability, dignity, honor, you use your husband's profile to leave a comment addressed to me, you think the other members didn't notice it before.

I don't know where you got such courage from. "Yesterday's" high school student, whose English is not his native language, and wins every time you meet her in cyberspace, among the hundreds of others watching.

Don't think if people pat you on the back that they are your friends.
The person who informed you that I posted something on the forum is your first fake friend.