• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Why does accidental pregnancy turn me on?

• Thread starterWisHub
  • Start date
I first bred a slut wife about two years ago. Her cuck was obviously shooting blanks and she wanted a baby so I had her meet me in the parking lot every night after work and a month later she was prego. I then told the cuck what I did and said have fun raising my baby. He just dropped his head and said yes. I figure I did him a favor cause if a black would have bred her he would have had to quit his job and move away from his family.

Two months ago I had a cuck ask me to breed his wife because he didn't want his inferior genes being passed on. So five fuck sessions when she was ovulating and she was prego. Again I did him a favor.

Now a slut I am seeing wants me to breed her without her cucks permission because she is 36 wants another baby and he is snipped. So we will start in may. I think all cucks should be fixed to make sure their little dick DNA doesn't get passed on.

WisHub said:
Does anyone else in the room ever think about this topic and become instantly hard?

I hope a lot of guys do, because up to 40% of men could grow to enjoy cuckolding if it was deemed to be socially aceptable. Others decide not to wait for a Law Change, and instead just make it happen in their lives.

wizbull said:
I first bred a slut wife about two years ago. Her cuck was obviously shooting blanks and she wanted a baby so I had her meet me in the parking lot every night after work and a month later she was prego. I then told the cuck what I did and said have fun raising my baby. He just dropped his head and said yes. I figure I did him a favor cause if a black would have bred her he would have had to quit his job and move away from his family.

Two months ago I had a cuck ask me to breed his wife because he didn't want his inferior genes being passed on. So five fuck sessions when she was ovulating and she was prego. Again I did him a favor.

Now a slut I am seeing wants me to breed her without her cucks permission because she is 36 wants another baby and he is snipped. So we will start in may. I think all cucks should be fixed to make sure their little dick DNA doesn't get passed on.

You should breed several babies for the first cuck, because one is not enough and only children get lonely.

Second cuck, you have a permanent foot in the door there.

Let us know if you do the deed with the 36-year-old, and what snip boy thinks about being a step-father.

njguy99 said:
It excites me too. I have been encouraging my wife to bring another guy in the bedroom. We've tried to get pregneat together without much luck. It could be me, but I'm not sure. If we found someone who had similar characteristics to me, blood, eye color, etc, I would actually be ok with it. I can't figure it out myself. Somthing about the thought of a guy 9 to 10 inches pleasuring my wife and then filling her woomb with sperm excites me. Then I think about going through the pregneancy with her, seeing her belly grow, and sharing the tender moments. Anything from my wife I love. She's been so good to me and I know I could accept it. I just wouldn't want anyone else to know what we did.

Privacy is important, but there must be plenty of guys around who fit the bill to help out. Get yourself tested to see if you have enough tadpoles per millimetre of semen. If you stop masturbating, you can build up a good head of sperm and squirt it in her around ovulation.

Some women have got pregnant from a mating on a Tuesday, even though ovulation did not occur until Saturday. A woman's body is warm and keeps the tadpoles alive for longer than many realise, although sperm does start to age from 48 hours onwards, most of the time.

If you select a suitable man, allow your wife and him to have some romantic dating nights with wine and nice food, because this helps a wife to feel her baby is truly loved and wanted at the time of conception. It is harder for her to bond with a baby if a stranger did a 'slam baam, thankyou maam" and disappeared into the night.

txwifebreeder said:
I'm a white Dom and I regularly breed mostly white hotwives.

Hey there. Would u be willing to breed another wife. This is different because I'm black and she's white. She is 20 something and we are Very serious. Anyone interested email me
Donny4673 at mail.com

Our general rule is that unprotected is fine, but no creampies. That said, she knows I love thinking about her filled up with cum and she loves feeling someone shoot inside her. We had been out of town for a couple weeks, and today was her first day with her lover since we came back. The first time they fucked, she was riding him. He let her know he was close, but she wouldn't let up. She rode him right through his orgasm, happily receiving his load. He fucked her 5 more times after that, until she was so sore she couldn't fuck anymore, but only came in her the once. Needless to say, I'm rock hard and have no outlet because her pussy was so thoroughly used today. Happy day.

Well, the accidental pregnancy thing actually happened with me when I was younger and it went poorly as a whole. I'm new here, so I'm not sure if the community is ok with "bad news".

Don't worry about spoiling anything. Wishub is turned on by the fantasy/idea. It is potentially hot primarily because it is taboo. Husband not the father, etc.

Yeah, I thought i was done with babies at 39 when Tim seduced me at a work function. Guess what, apparently I was not done. I told him to pull out and he agreed. He took me doggie then we switched to me laying on my stomach and by that point i was trapped. Just before he climaxed he whispered, this pussy is mine now and i am gonna cum in it. I orgasm-ed the moment he said it then he did also.

Users who are viewing this thread