• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Why I love fucking sissies/ladyboys

• Thread starterhmm11
  • Start date

hmm11

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 3, 2007
Women are the proof of Gods existance. I think we all can agree on that. But let me tell you something...

Fucking a sissy is such an awsome experience I think every other bulls should try. And by sissy, I mean a good looking sissy. Hairless, long hair, tanned, good body etc. - In other words, a shemale.

Now theres probably some homophobes who thinks "GHAAAYY". Well, its not GHAAAY, because Im not fucking a man. Im fucking a sissy. Theres a difference.

I was first introduced to this "fetish" a year ago. Im a young guy (21), but been banging older married women since I was 17. But that night one year ago, I realised how damn great sex can be when the hubby bows down to me and his wife. Its the ultimate surrender, admitting the defeat. Youve lost, sissyboy, and might aswel be something useful. Now trim ALL your hair, put on some stockings and turn into a woman for MY pleasure.

I'm still keeping my dick happy with the same asian couple living two blocks away from me. The husband used to be a regular cuckold, now hes a slave to his wifes amusement and my dick.

Let me describe our story and relationship...

It began with the usual, me dropping by, every now and when. Sloppy seconds, eating some creampie etc. - But then it slowly turned into something more. Suddenly his wife wanted to humiliate him. Alright, he can suck my dick for warmup, help me fucking the wife. Then we agreed to give him a wig and some makeup for fun.

Lets just say, today hes pretty much a ladyboy. Long, black hair (natural), a damn beautiful, perfectly tanned skin, long nails and we removed ALL his hair with laser (the sissy only have a cute bush above his little dick). Damn, just writing this about "him" makes my dick hard, lol. I even bought a big, fat gold ring he proudly wears on his right ringfinger, with my name and his ladyboy nickname inside.

Anyway, the way I fuck the ladyboy is different. Depends on mood, and how much I want to spend time with the wife. The sissys job is to keep us happy, not the other way around. Sometimes Ill be kind and give him a good, fucking. Othertimes he'll have to wait until next time (which usually isnt long).

My favourite position though, is the good, old missionary. Yes, its simple but perfect to nail a sissy on his back, with me deep inside his sissypussy.
Man, its so fucking great to have him pinned down, with me on top, fucking him while the wife masturbates herself or sits on his head to be licked. Usually his little hard dick is caged in a chastity belt and will jump on his stomach. When I feel myself ready for the great finale, I grab him hard and push myself deep as possible, and bury my nose in his hair, kissing him (usually around the ears) while grunting dirty things.

The brilliance of the missionary position comes to its right here. After cumming in him, I stay on top, while my dick slowly turns softer. The wife will sometimes come over and study the mess between his legs. After some initial cuddling, I roll over and go out for a drink, while the sissy and wife will spend some time together.

Then sometimes if the sissy have been good and well behaved, Ill let his dick out of the chastity belt, and let him masturbate a load in the toilet. This usually happens once or twice a month.

Alright, now, its time for the wife.

Great post. That made my cock hard thinking about it also. I love a good sissyboi myself.

Hmm,

hmm said:
I'm a young guy (21), but I've been banging older married women since I was 17.

Excellent! Good for you.

hmm said:
Let me describe our story [i.e., that of my current married woman and her sissy cuckold] and our relationship.

It began with the usual, me dropping by every now and then. Sloppy seconds, eating some creampies, etc., [for her cuckold]. But, then it slowly turned into something more. Suddenly, his wife wanted to humiliate him.

Ah.... your married woman saw the light. But, why do you think that happened? Did she tell you the reasons for her new view of her cuckold, or was it a change in her behavior you observed — but she said nothing to you about her reasons?

hmm said:
[She requested] her cuckold suck my dick for warm-up, then help me with fucking her. Then, she and I agreed to give him a wig and some makeup for fun.

Very good....

hmm said:
Let's just say, today he's pretty much a ladyboy. Long, black hair (natural); beautiful perfectly-tanned skin; long nails; and we removed ALL his hair by laser. (The sissy cuckold now has only a cute bush above his little dick). Damn, just writing this about "him" makes my dick hard, lol. I even bought a big, fat gold ring he proudly wears on his right ringfinger, with my name and his ladyboy nickname inside.

Nice. But, what does he do about breasts? Does he wear false breasts (from a shemale supply source), with a bra?

Also, what does he do about his shemale persona when he's at work and out-and-around during the day? Does he wear normal male clothing with his long hair? Or, has he made the transition to being a full-time shemale?

hmm said:
[The sissy cuckold's] job is to keep us happy, not the other way around. .... etc ....

One wonders if the number of adulterous married women who would consider this an optimum arrangement may be much larger than most would imagine.

Thanks for your interesting post.

—Custer

Custer, the wife thought it was funny at first, to see the hubby suck my cock and put on a wig and makeup. But it really turned her on. She is usually next to us while we fuck, playing with a vibrator or a dildo. Some really nice orgasms she can get by this.

And the ladyboy is a normal "guy" - he has a good job so we've agreed not to give him breat implants. It isnt really needed either, the guy is so feminine when he gets on the makeup. Nice slender body and he got a trampstamp tattoo about a month ago, it really compliments his fine little ass. Looks great when I do him doggy.

Sometimes I take "him" out, when the wife is away (she works with fashion, so she is often away to England etc.). He wears a false bra during these occations. Its so damn naughty to sit in a movie theater, and play with his chastity belt under the skirt. His dick is so small and barely grows erection, allowing full stiffness even in the chastity, so this often results in some cumshots, lol. Really funny to see him try to hide the big orgasms, but its hard when it's been a month since he was allowed to jerk off in the toilet. The little sissy is kept busy, lol.

The ladyboy nickname is something I always refer to him as. He has it inscribed in the gold ring with my real name, and proudly wears it on his right ringfinger. During his work he is quite normal. His hair is a bit long for a guy, but the wife has managed to style it, so it looks like a trendy, modern haircut.

And the wife havn't given reasons why she enjoys it. I guess she just like to humiliate her hubby and gets turned on by the "double-life" he has. On the outside hes a confident, asian man who is proud of his work and family. Inside hes a little ladyboy bitch slave, who bids his wife and bull-master and will do anything to satisfy their needs.

The fucking is different. I know many bulls just want to conquer the sissy and punish him all the time, I like to keep it waried and spicy. Sometimes I want to kiss, cuddle and gently fuck him, having him close. Other times I'll just force him on all fours, and destroy his ass like a bitch from behind. Depends on mood. The missionary as I mentioned earlier is so great, because it fits everything. It's such a kick to power-fuck the sissy bitch, while looking into his cute brown eyes, and collapse on top after my orgasm. Thats why its so great, he simply have no choice but to accept my cock, as I breed the ladyboy bitch, filling him with my bull-seed.

Sometimes I'll go as far as saying stuff like "I want you to carry my white baby", and the look in his eyes is priceless. He then realises he is actually being a woman, getting fucked and seeded. The surredner is ultimate, my victory is complete.

some good points made by hmmm on here...interesting

Hmm,

Thanks for your comprehensive reply.

hmm said:
Custer, the wife thought it was funny at first, to see the hubby suck my cock and put on a wig and makeup. But it really turned her on. She is usually next to us while we fuck, playing with a vibrator or a dildo. Some really nice orgasms she can get by this.

Sounds like a textbook example — if there were such a thing as a textbook for this stuff — of discovery of a strong but previously unsuspected sexual preference.

hmm said:
And the ladyboy is a normal "guy" - he has a good job so we've agreed not to give him breast implants. That isn't really needed, he's is so feminine when he puts on his makeup. Nice slender body and he got a trampstamp tattoo about a month ago. It really compliments his fine little ass. It looks great when I do him doggy-style.

And this sounds like a "textbook example" of discovery of a strong sexual preference by your married woman's cuckold, as well.

Re. his trampstamp tattoo: I don't know what those look like, so I'll take your word for it.

hmm said:
Sometimes I take "him" out, when his wife/cuckoldress is away (she works in fashion, so she is often away to England, etc.).

Sounds like she's a buyer.

hmm said:
He wears a false bra on these occasions.

Nice.

hmm said:
It's so damn naughty to sit in a movie theater and play with his chastity belt under his skirt. His dick is small and since it barely grows during erections, he attains full stiffness even in his chastity device. This often results in some cumshots, lol. It's really funny to see him try to hide his big orgasms. It's hard when it's been a month since he was allowed to jerk off in the toilet.

I assume by chastity "belt" you mean "device"(?), since it evidently does not prevent you from touching his cock.... at least, not completely. What kind does his wife have him wear? Is it a "CB"-type device?

Also, how much of the time does he spend in his chastity device? Is his wife his sole keyholder, and is he in it all the time (i.e., day and night), except for something like once per week releases for washing (by his wife), and about once per month releases by her so he can masturbate?

hmm said:
The little sissy is kept busy, lol.

Doing what? Does his wife/cuckoldress require him to do the housework and cooking?

hmm said:
His ladyboy nickname is something I always refer to him as. He has it inscribed in the gold ring with my real name, and proudly wears it on his right ringfinger.

Cool....

hmm said:
During his work he is quite normal. His hair is a bit long for a guy, but the wife has managed to style it, so it looks like a trendy, modern haircut.

Ah.... I see.

hmm said:
His wife/cuckoldress has not given reasons why she enjoys it. I guess she just likes to humiliate her hubby and gets turned on by his "double-life."

My guess would be, she's turned on by her humiliation of her cuckold and his acceptance of that. In Japan and elsewhere in Asia, as you may know, women are oppressed by men to a *much* greater extent than they are here in the U.S. Thus, your married woman may be strongly turned on by feminizing and humiliating her cuckold because of this. I.e., being in a position of power over their husbands is something Asian women, generally speaking, can only dream of. But now, your married woman has actually attained a position of power over her husband.

hmm said:
On the outside he's a confident Asian man who is proud of his work and family. Inside hes a little ladyboy bitch slave who [does the bidding of] his wife and [his] bull-master. He will do anything to satisfy their needs.

Interesting. Do your married woman and her ladyboy cuckold have children? If so, how many and about how old are they? And what does your married woman do with her children when you come to fuck her and (with her) humiliate her ladyboy cuckold?

hmm said:
The fucking is different. I know many bulls just want to conquer the sissy and punish him all the time, I like to keep it waried and spicy. Sometimes I want to kiss, cuddle and gently fuck him, having him close. Other times I'll just force him on all fours, and destroy his ass like a bitch from behind. Depends on mood. The missionary as I mentioned earlier is so great, because it fits everything. It's such a kick to power-fuck the sissy bitch, while looking into his cute brown eyes, and collapse on top after my orgasm. Thats why its so great, he simply has no choice but to accept my cock, as I breed the ladyboy bitch, filling him with my bull-seed.

Sometimes I'll go as far as saying stuff like "I want you to carry my white baby", and the look in his eyes is priceless. He then realises he is actually being a woman, getting fucked and seeded. The surredner is ultimate, my victory is complete.

Sounds like you're something of a power-tripper. What do you do (broadly-speaking, no need to be too specific) in real life, as it's called?

Thanks again for your interesting posts.

—Custer

Excellent post hmm about another subject I've never experienced 'for real' - although I have written such fantasy stories for a couple of 'cross dressing' contacts.

I consider myself 'straight' (as well as we can fit into these little labeled boxes), but I can imagine the attraction of a smooth, attractive, passable 'ladyboy', and figure in my mind that the attraction is TO THE FEMININE, and doesn't get mixed up with the fact I don't get sexually turned on by men.

hmm said:
....... because Im not fucking a man. Im fucking a sissy. Theres a difference.

Quite!

hmm said:
Lets just say, today hes pretty much a ladyboy. Long, black hair (natural), a damn beautiful, perfectly tanned skin, long nails and we removed ALL his hair with laser (the sissy only have a cute bush above his little dick).

Sounds lovely - how about a description of the wife ;)

By the way - you're a very lucky young man enjoying a couple like this. Totally envious over here :D

The chastity belt (device) is locked, and he gets orgasms when I "rub" it around and stimulate his anus. Its really hot. And the wife puts it off a couple of times a week for washing (it's only off for a minute or two). She is very strict, she only wanted it to be off two times a month total, but he is uncircumsised, so I talked her into my idea.

A tramp stamp is a tattoo located above the butt. MANY women have them.

And both me and the wife have our keys - he doesn't, lol. Last month he was only allowed to jerk off one time in a month. Me and the wife hid one key in the house, and he had to find it if he wanted an orgasm. It was funny, because it was hidden in the living room, with curtains pulled away, and he was dressed as a ladyboy, lol.

And yes, he pretty much does all the housework, even at my place sometimes. Last time she was out for a trip to France, I brought him over, fully dressed and made him clean the house. I fucked him while he did his duties, must have been a weird sight to see a ladyboy being done from behind while cleaning tables.

The wife really gets off watching me fuck her hubby, and humiliate him. I know the culture they are from (she is Vietnamese, he is mixed Thai-Viatnamese) women are submissive and is expected to be dutyful to their husbands. She however makes more money than he do. And no, they don't have kids (yet). They've talked about it a few times. The wife wants me to be there to observe, while he jerks off into a cup and pours it into her pussy. No contact between her pussy and his dick, even when she wants to be impregnated. They havn't done it yet though, and I wonder what I'm supposed to if it happens. I guess the ladyboy and me is going to learn eachother close for some months, lol.

My occupation is actually quite normal, I'm on my way to become a handyman. I'm a quiet guy with tattoos and a love for fast cars. In bed however, I can be quite dominant. As mentioned earlier, it depends on my mood. I think I'm dom most of the time though, and the wife likes that. I can also be hard on her, while he helplessly is tied next to us, knowing his ass is next in line.

Greymaster, when I was introduced to the cuckolding theme 4 years ago, I couldn't imagine how many kinds of cuckoldry there is. It's a big subject. You've got men who just gets off sharing their wives, men who want to eat creampies, etc. etc.

I remember when we sat in the classroom, and while the teacher was gone, we surfed about funny sex fetishes, and the term cuckold was described, and immediately I knew this was something I wanted to try. Do a married woman. I made a profile on a sex site, I lied about my age (said I was 18 instead of 17), and began chat dirty with lonely wives on webcam. Finally one day, I met a woman who lived closeby, and I dropped by while hubby was at work. From there to where I am now, dominating an asian couple, keeping the sissy on a leash, I can see it's a big jump.

And it's simply the girlish look of the sissy I love. When I first saw the hubby, humilated, feminised and defeated, sucking my cock, I knew this was something I liked.
Let's get something straight, I am attracted to feminism. The hubby has a dick, and so what? I'm never gonna get that pathetic thing into me.

Doing an asian sissy in front of his wife, it's just fucking great. Not to sound racist, but many of those oriental men are made to submit to white (and black for that matter) cocks. I love southern (italian etc.) and asian women, and I guess asian ladyboys also is something that turns me on.

The wife is a gorgeus, vietnamese woman with a nice C cup. She is slightly chunky (which I like), and with pretty brown eyes. When I'm going to settle down, I'd like a girl like her. She is not nymphomanic, but his dick just wasn't big enough. I like how she changes, it's very arousing. One moment she is a sweet, asian next door wife, and then she is a dominating bitch who humiliates her poor husband. When I get married and must move on, I hope this woman finds a new well-hung young boytoy to play with. She deserves it.

Well, I must say that I have always been turned on by sissies/good looking cross-dressers. I could never explain it because, at various times, I, myself, have indulged in donning woman's panties, clothes, hose, etc.

About 11 years or so, ago, I was on a break from a fairly stable, vanilla relationship. Anyway, I started dating a waitress from an area bar/restaurant. She was very nice, attractive and going to college and majoring in art. I don't mean this as a criticism of those in the restaurant industry, but, virtually every waitress, server or bartender I ever knew (and I've known many) lived like Peter Pan. They worked late, slept late, and weren't the most responsible of adults. The girl I dated, also, seemed to never want to grow up, but, she was fun loving and very pretty.

One night, we went to a club where her friends were (other servers) and everyone was dancing, drinking and having a good time. 2 of her male friends were gay and, sometime, cross dressers. They were there and dressed up as women. The one guy, named Chris, just looked stunning. He wore colored hose, nice boots, and a slim, tight fitting dress. He was sweaty from dancing all night and he just turned me on. All I could think of, all night, was having his lipstick covered lips wrapped around my cock. I had come from the office and was wearing my suit and every time he came near me, he'd tug at my tie and make some racy, flirty comment.

Well, after a night of drinking, we all went to breakfast. The girl I was dating had to be up in the morning, early, and so, she went home. Chris was such a complete flirt at breakfast that I ended up, very quietly, inviting him back to my place for a nightcap :)

We barely made it through the door before I grabbed him and start making out with him. We made our way to the couch and I was so turned on by rubbing his hose covered legs with my hand, while sticking my tongue deep into his mouth and grinding my cock into his pelvis. There was something incredibly hot about this guy and his shaved legs, shaved and feminine looking body (with silk panties covering his ass and cock), that just totally aroused me. He told me he needed to suck my cock and I willingly allowed it. I came quickly in his mouth but told him that our night had just begun. After a few drinks, I was pounding his ass so hard and deep that he moaned loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

We saw each other on and off for a while. I convinced him, too, to let his hair grow longer so that he could pass for a woman without a wig. Many, many times, we went out and openly kissed in public and, I'm sure, no one knew he was a guy. Eventually, the whole thing petered out (all good things) but it was wonderful while it lasted. The thing is, though, I considered (and still do) myself a bisexual or, at least, I like the looks of certain guys. I'm not sure how bulls are able to do this without some bi leanings.

Your story made me very aroused. Please tell more.

The future....

Hmm,

Regarding your comment about "settling down" some time:

hmm said:
When I settle down, I'd like a girl like [my Vietnamese married woman]. She is not nymphomanic, but [her husband's] dick just isn't big enough. I like how she changes, it's very arousing. One moment she is a sweet, Asian next-door wife, and then she is a dominating bitch who humiliates her poor husband. ....etc....

It sounds like you are, in a sense, preparing to make the transition yourself from being a "bull" to becoming a cuckold husband married to a dominant boss/cuckoldress, when you get older. And, why not? I mean, a "conventional marriage" would seem intolerably dull, I would imagine, given the nature of your experiences.

—Custer

Hehe, I'm waaaay to dominant by nature to be able to be a cuckold. I can see why it's so arousing for some husbands, but I just don't get turned on by the thought of seeing my gf/wife with someone other than me... well, other men, I've had a gf who reguarly visited a woman... juicy times.

By settling down I mean finding a woman, get a family and dominate her instead :D - Maybe I can be lucky and find a woman who accepts me dominating a couple? Or I can convince her to become my right hand domina, and we can rule a poor cuck and wife together?

Kevin, I can recognise what you're saying. Some men are really fenimine in their look and how they act. My ladyboy is exactly like that, and it could be slightly bisexual to think dirty about such things, but keep in mind that it's the girly side you find attractive. I believe it's a question of what arouses you. My sissy loves masculinity (eg. being thrown around like a doll, fucked in the ass for a whole night by a big, strong bull), I love feniminity (girly attitude, pretty legs etc.).

I also want to point out that I only find attractive sissies/ladyboys/shemales fuckable. If a cuckold is lucky enough to have the look, then I don't see why he shouldn't let the bull do his job fully, and fuck him too. I mean, letting a bull fuck a sissy ass is really the ultimate surrender. It's the last dignity a cucky has. When the bull treats the cuck as a woman, the last stand has been overrun. Submit, enjoy and stop bitching.

My sissy have become much more happier after me and the wife begun feminising him. A year ago he would often be angry, and I know their relationship wasn't stable. Now they enjoy eachother and even wants children together. It's such a joy to witness this kind of transition. An annoying, uptight husband turned into a cumcraving ladyboy. Talk about a lifestyle change, lol.

By the way, in a week they're both going to get their nipples pierced. The wife read that it's a sign of cuckoldry, and I'm happy to see them both so commited to this kind of relationship. The hubby have even paid me several times to fuck his wife, as an extra humiliation.

Hmm,

hmm said:
Hehe, I'm waaaay to dominant by nature to be able to be a cuckold.

This is now. The future will be then.

hmm said:
I can see why it's so arousing for some husbands, but I just don't get turned on by the thought of seeing my gf/wife with someone other than me... well, other men, I've had a gf who reguarly visited a woman... juicy times.

Yes, that does sound like a turn-on. And if you had been married then, you could have considered yourself a form of cuckold. More than likely, in fact, you would have been a for-real cuckold, because bisexual women tend to be better (perhaps I should say, even better) at hiding their infidelities than "straight" heterosexual women.

hmm said:
By settling down I mean finding a woman, getting a family and dominating her instead :D -

There are lots of men like that. They're called abusive husbands. Their wives often end up in women's shelters (or murdered), and their husbands often end up in prison for domestic abuse and stalking (or convicted of murder). Their children tend not to fare well, and often end up as abusive husbands/fathers themselves.

hmm said:
Maybe I can be lucky and find a woman who accepts me dominating a couple? Or I can convince her to become my right hand domina, and we can rule a poor cuck and wife together?

Hey, the sky is the limit. But, why settle for dominating just one couple? Why not find a "third-world" country to take over by force of arms with a recruited army of mercenaries, and dominate the whole population as a dictator?

I mean, Charles Taylor did it in Liberia.... never mind that he is how in prison in The Hague, facing trial in The World Court for, as I recall, crimes against humanity. Sometimes dominant guys end up not being very popular, but you know how it is. You pays your money and makes your choices.

—Custer

Wow, I think thats one of the weirdest replies on this forum. Charles Taylor? What the heck? Abusive husbands? Women shelters? What has that to do with this?

I've never hit a woman (other places than her butt), and I am only dom when they want me to. You know, there is a kind of agreement between the cuckold couple and the bull, and I don't cross that. Theres a difference on being dom in bed and outside bed.

My ex girlfriend met with another girl every now and then, and I watched and joined in sometimes. I don't see what that has to do with cuckoldry. Seeing two women go at it is very erotic (for me and most other men).

And I will never be a cuckold. It's just not into my genes. I know my uncle also is a "ladiesman", and my father used to be.

I also want to point out that I only find attractive sissies/ladyboys/shemales fuckable. If a cuckold is lucky enough to have the look, then I don't see why he shouldn't let the bull do his job fully, and fuck him too. I mean, letting a bull fuck a sissy ass is really the ultimate surrender. It's the last dignity a cucky has. When the bull treats the cuck as a woman, the last stand has been overrun. Submit, enjoy and stop bitching.

Yes, you are right, it is really the ultimate surrender. In my case, my sissy used to like to do a stripper-type dance for me to get me aroused and, then, he'd ask me to take him. I'm horny just thinking about it. LOL.

Where you are lucky is that you and your woman transformed your sissy from man to sissy. Mine was already cross-dressing and hairless. All I could do was have him grow his hair longer to be more naturally feminine. As I write this, I remember how he used to wear his Victoria Secret panties (he had a purple pair that I loved) and I would rub that pantied ass as he took my cock in his mouth. Oh, it was great.

Tell us more............

EDIT: Custer, what am I missing. The guy said he likes to be dominant, not abusive. Nothing wrong with that. You are usually the voice of reason, I guess I missed something here.

Hmm,

hmm said:
Wow, I think thats one of the weirdest replies on this forum.

That's quite a charge.

hmm said:
Charles Taylor? What the heck? Abusive husbands? Women shelters? What has that to do with this?

The difference between being a dominant male and an abusive male can be a fine line. I guess my reference to Charles Taylor and other dictators, though, was sort of extreme.

hmm said:
I've never hit a woman....

Good.

hmm said:
(other places than her butt)....

That can be painful. Don't forget that as a man, you're physically *much* stronger than the vast majority of women. Ergo, pain that you inflict "voluntarily" may be considerably greater than you appreciate.

hmm said:
....and I am only dom when they want me to [be].

Sounds good.

hmm said:
You know, there is a kind of agreement between the cuckold couple and the bull, and I don't cross that. There's a difference [between] being dom in bed and outside bed.

That also sounds reasonable. I would argue, though, that it's better to have an explicit agreement that you don't cross the boundaries of, rather than "a kind of an agreement."

hmm said:
My ex girlfriend met with another girl every now and then, and I watched and joined in sometimes. I don't see what that has to do with cuckoldry.

My point was that not all cuckolds are voluntary and willing or even knowing cuckolds. Many (historically the majority, perhaps the vast majority, I would guess) are either unknowing or knowing but unwilling cuckolds. They accept that their wives fuck other men because they don't see themselves having any alternative. That is, other than leaving their wives and children (some of which may be theirs, others not), which has other possibly-severe disadvantages.

hmm said:
Seeing two women go at it is very erotic (for me and most other men).

I agree, although I have never had the pleasure of that experience.

hmm said:
And I will never be a cuckold. It's just not into my genes. I know my uncle also is a "ladiesman," and my father used to be.

Cool. It sounds like your uncle, your father, and you are what Baker (1996) calls "sperm warfare specialists." (For more on Baker (1996) and the full reference, see my contribution to the recent thread begun by The Grinch with "Let the measurements begin...." on the subject line.)

Incidentally, you may find it of interest that Baker's book is written from the point of view that essentially all women and men either are, or try to be, "unfaithful" to their partners (i.e., marital spouses) from time-to-time. (Baker is an evolutionary / reproductive biologist.)

That is, some women, like some men, also have high to very high sex-drives. When one is married to a man with high to very high sexuality, the result may be a marriage in which the husband more-or-less regularly fucks women other than his wife, and the woman more-or-less regularly fucks men other than her husband (in addition to fucking her husband). In other words, the husband is a philandering cuckold, but a cuckold just the same.

In cases where a husband is highly possessive and (perhaps) not philandering, his feelings of insecurity and his determination to *not* to be a cuckold can easily cross over into verbal then verbal plus physical abuse of his wife — even if she is *not* fucking other men (rather, his jealously causes him to *suspect* she must be).

This possibility is what my comments (post 13, above) were about. But, it sounds like you probably have your head on straight.

—Custer

Sperm warfare specialist.... that almost had me falling back on the floor laughing. Don't know what it is, but I take it as a compliment though.

If you've never had the pleasure of having a woman or sissy down on all fours, with you fucking them hard like a bitch and landing a well placed smack on one of the butt cheeks, then you've missed something.

Man it's so hot, with the steamy, sweaty smell of sex in the air, pleasure moans from the helpless victim, trying to hold back my demanding orgasms as my dick pounds hard and fast and mercilessly through from the back, with my balls slapping against the pussy or sissy clit, then receveing a smack on the butt, leaving a little red mark. Most women (and my sissy)I know loves this. I hit the butt, no place else though. I once met a woman through a sex site, that wanted me to slap her in the face and on her breasts. It was just too much for me.

Kevin, you are still lucky to experience this unique phenomen. I don't think this kind will ever be openly accepted. And I have to admit that's one of the reasons I enjoy it that much. The taboo of fucking a sissified hubby in front of the wife. It's so dirty and must be kept kind of secret. I wonder what my parents would think if they ever found out their son fucked married women at the age of 17 and fucks ladyboys at the age 21, lol.

I know it's worth the danger though. When me, the wife and sissy have spent a night together, with both of them leaking cum from their holes, tired and satisfied, lieing on the bed, is just amazing. Sometimes I stay and they put their heads on my chest as they fall asleep... it really makes me feel masculine.

it really makes me feel masculine.

You are a strong, good young bull. You sound very dominant and I'm sure your sissy loves to submit to you.

If you've never had the pleasure of having a woman or sissy down on all fours, with you fucking them hard like a bitch

And, he is your bitch, completely and wholly. He has lost all traces of his manhood in your presence. His ass and mouth are places for your cock to fill and use. You have taken his wife. You have taken every vestige of his manhood.

Strangely, I have been at both ends of this spectrum and, actually, I find that sucking another man's cock is actually more humiliating and submissive then getting fucked.

I would also say that with my sissy, one thing I loved to do was have him on all fours (after his dance and his sucking my cock) and simply pulling his panties to one side to fuck him in the ass. He seemed to love the idea (and he loved having my cum drip from his ass into his panties).

Keep pounding away and keep us up to date.

Hmm,

hmm said:
Sperm warfare specialist.... that almost had me falling back on the floor laughing. Don't know what it is, but I take it as a compliment.

"Sperm warfare" refers to the biological processes by which a woman who is fucking more than one man — say, her husband and a lover (or lovers) — conceives and becomes pregnant by the sperm of one man, not the other(s).

The way that happens, it turns out, is not random. If you do some reading, you can find out how it works. I gave you the reference (Robin Baker, 1996). You can order his book — which is easy to read — from Amazon.com, for instance.

As a "bull," you might even consider it a professional obligation to be knowledgeable about that sort of thing. Given you mentioned you're a handyman, I suspect you would find it a lot more interesting than the average home maintenance manual.

The thread initiated by Terryforsex on 23 July '09 in the "Wives Photos" section, with "Making Babies" on the subject line, then updated yesterday, is a good example of what I'm talking about. She has been promoting sperm warfare between her lover and her husband, with the intention of becoming pregnant by her lover (not her husband). She says has now succeeded.

Terryforsex's thread (in "Wives Photos") seemed to imply her husband does not know about her lover. Her thread initiated yesterday here in the "General Cuckoldry" section, however, indicates her husband does know about and cooperates sexually with her lover. Maybe she'll clarify that for us one of these days....

—Custer

Sounds interesting. It's without doubt a big taboo subject, but I suspect this kind will happen more often in the future, with the ever growing feminism movement. It could also be something genetic, like in the animal kingdom, the female wants the biggest and strongest male to impregnate, so the offspring is more likely to be succesful.

I honestly don't think I have the courage to mention this to my cuck couple, although the sissy have one time talked about pregnancy plays. I just think it wouldn't work, especially because of our different races (me being a blueeyed, norseman) and them asian. The child will obviously recieve many of my (strong) nordic features, and maybe it will be confused throughout the childhood?

Kevin, the panty thing is also something I get aroused by. Sitting in a couch, with my sissy making out while I rub his chastity through the panties is very hot. One time he shot a load, while I stimulated his anus with a dildo. Looked SO kinky with the cum around his crouch inside the panties and on his chastity. As a humiliation, I made him wear them for the rest of the night, even while I did his wife, lol.

His legs are just as nice (if not better) than his wifes. It's weird a man can be build like that, but I'm not complaining, lol.

I came to think of the first night I fucked him, while he was wearing his pink panties. He was obviously nervous, but me and the wife calmed him down. I promised him I would be gentle. As the night progressed, we agreed now would be the time. The wife prepared by putting lots of lotion around his hole, and I moved in while he was in doggy. First my head popped in, and a little whine came from his mouth. I slowly moved farther in, but it obviously hurt a lot.

I realised this could be a painful position for a first time sissy, so I ****** him down on his tomach. I laid my body against his, while I kissed his neck and ears, whispering dirty things in his ear. I even hold his right hand (the left was held by the wife), and he obviously began to enjoy. After about 10-15min with this, I finally pushed myself hard against him, unloading my cum deep into his ass. The way the wife looked at him was amazing. He even had a tear running down. I don't think this was from the pain, it was most likely by the fact he was made into a bitch for the first time, and his wife would never consider him a real man anylonger. I collapsed on him, and after some cuddling I rolled off and took off. While I was dressing myself, I saw those two lovers hold eachother. What an amazing sight.

Users who are viewing this thread