• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Why women are so fat here?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
Strange. Most wives being posted are so fat. Where are all the slim beautiful wives?

Reactions: DEOD, SluttieWifie, Mariachi and 1 other person
Most of the slim beautiful wives are not really wives at all

Reactions: Archie457, Shogun, twotrip and 1 other person
redheads said:
Strange. Most wives being posted are so fat. Where are all the slim beautiful wives?
You havent seen the fat ones yet :eek:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Bevan, Youngcandy and toolman2c
Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes. There are plenty of wives/GFs I've enjoyed that are curvy to BBW. They might not have turned my head in a bar but when served up as fucktoys are an absolute blast. Some of the most eager and horny women on here are +sized and great lovers.

Reactions: Shogun, Mustang, twotrip and 9 others
Haven't you ever heard fat is where it's at

The nearer the bone the sweeter the meat

Best fucks Ive ever had have all been with fuller figured women

Reactions: Shogun, Biguy, sharklasers and 2 others
So many women who cuckold their husbands do so after they’ve been married for some time. By then their waistlines have filled out. Not necessarily fat but not skinny either. And they are often hungry for sex and mature enough to seek it on their own terms. They are a good lay because, perhaps for the first time, they are getting what they want.

Reactions: Xrod, Shogun, twotrip and 6 others
Amen, if your wife is a cow, she is not a hotwife...

lol such a direct question ;) like someone earlier said...everyone in all different shapes and sized makes the world go around... but if you want slimmer, you do need to look harder... my wife for you 013_30.jpg70.jpgHotwifeSexyGoddess various from 2008 12.jpgHotwifeSexyGoddess various from 2008 40.jpgIMGP4030 f.jpg

• Love
Reactions: zarkovac, NakedatKMart, JazzzBBC and 7 others
redheads said:
Large women are beautiful. When I started swinging in the early 1990s as a single guy I was expecting to find it was just thin, young sexy women at the parties. I soon realised that if there were thin young wives at a party then they generally weren't there to play, just watch and titillate their husband. What I discovered though was that most couples attending the party were over 40, and mostly in 50s. They were recent empty nesters, or the guy was having ED issues, or the wife had gone through menopause and was looking for fun. These women were the ones who wanted to, and enjoyed playing --- either just being watched by their husband or as a threesome. The women were adventurous and wanted to experience new cocks. Their bodies showed their life experiences and age but I found this very sexy (maybe as I had been wanking over Reader Wives magazines as a teenager). At the time I was in my mid to late 20s and the older woman loved the attention.

As I have aged (now in my 50s) I still find when swinging or playing with a couple I am more than likely going to find a couple in their 40s-50s-60s and the woman on the larger size. In the last 30 years I have had really great experiences and am glad that I opened my eyes beyond what men are expected to find as a sexy woman (thin and young)

My wife is a BBW and is very sexy (just a shame she wont play) ........ but one of her arguments for not wanting to play is that she is too large and no guy would find her attractive. It is a shame there is still this persistent idea that only thin wives are beautiful.

Reactions: Arabguym, Shogun, ukwannabe and 2 others
Slut!

Valid questions invite answers. Lockdowns. I know that is 'off topic/political' but oh well. And too much of any 'good thing' is still too much. I agree with OP sentiment. Sorry if that touches nerves wrong way.

My husband doesn’t like me too thin. I get lots of attention from men when chubby.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Shogun, Biguy and 2 others
Jogoctopus said:
My husband doesn’t like me too thin. I get lots of attention from men when chubby.
Your screen name, Ms. Jogoctopus, suggests you like to go out jogging but you would like to have eight legs so you could jog faster. Does that correlate with being chubby?

In your avatar, if that's your photo, you look sensuously-attractive but not chubby.

Reactions: Jogoctopus
Custer Laststand said:
Your screen name, Ms. Jogoctopus, suggests you like to go out jogging but you would like to have eight legs so you could jog faster. Does that correlate with being chubby?

In your avatar, if that's your photo, you look sensuously-attractive but not chubby.
Lol. No I don’t jog. My screen name is borrowed from someone I know who writes erotic stories online. Thank you for the compliment.

Jogoctopus said:
Lol. No I don’t jog. My screen name is borrowed from someone I know who writes erotic stories online. Thank you for the compliment.
You're welcome, Ms. Jogoctopus. Thank you for the clarification.

And, it's totally acceptable to not jog. Fortunately, there are no laws that prohibit not being a jogger.

redheads said:
Well slim yes beautiful? A butter ace

A71E99FC-2B54-4087-9A03-F30372DF7B30.jpeg 1CEED3E5-7ADA-44A4-9131-5CB33D33A73D.jpeg 66CC3F46-D6F4-4431-AAF8-CB66BB8930B3.jpeg BF512C00-49C5-41E7-A220-BC044257FC28.jpeg D0B19E8B-2AF0-4D52-BB15-414FA9569793.jpeg 383B7178-E17E-41B2-BD5B-73EAB898B231.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: toolman
cookman said:
lol such a direct question ;) like someone earlier said...everyone in all different shapes and sized makes the world go around... but if you want slimmer, you do need to look harder... my wife for you 013_30.jpg70.jpgHotwifeSexyGoddess various from 2008 12.jpgHotwifeSexyGoddess various from 2008 40.jpgIMGP4030 f.jpg
I love that body size I would enjoy seeing the emprint og my dick in her stomach

Reactions: Subsforfun

Users who are viewing this thread