• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Why

• Thread starterLorismi
  • Start date

Lorismi

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 27, 2006
Why do my black lovers want me to weart short skirts in public and showy ass and tits?

You are a trophy. His white property.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not strictly a black man wish. Plenty of us white guys love women to dress scantily, provocatively and sexily.

ChopChop said:
You are a trophy. His white property.

that is true, we black guys what the world to know that white woman we're with is more that just friends,,,,,,,,I am fucking her.

I don't think there is any one reason why this is. I think what all three of the prior post is right for certain people and others just like to have people looking at their woman. Maybe a little voyeuristic nature in them and likes the fact of the woman showing people. This is a tough question. Myself I like a woman dressed nice not showing the color of her undies a little chest showing and then I can wonder whats it's like underneath the clothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread