• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Why

• Thread starteryorkie
  • Start date

yorkie

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 24, 2006
I think the reason us whiteboys are struggling is because roles in society have changed. In the past white women had to rely on us for financial. That’s not the case anymore so they can afford to choose the man they really want. Or choose to stay single and have fun.

In those circumstances is it any surprise they are making the smart move and going for real men rather than us. I don’t necessarily buy into these ‘horse hung’ fantasies. But I think what black men do have over white men is their confidence and self assuredness. I think women find that as alluring if not more alluring than the fact they may be better hung than us. We’re a bit defeated in ways they are not.

I personally get a thrill from knowing that we are on the outside looking in now to the sexual world. Like being told to run along. The adults are playing.

Thoughts ?

Users who are viewing this thread