• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife’s Personal Trainer #2

Funtimessd

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 3, 2018
As time went on I found myself logging into the camera system more and more, most of the time everything was like business as usual, I was just hoping to catch another one of my wife’s “sessions” so while my wife was in the shower I checked her calendar. She had training sessions every Thursday at 11am my cock immediate sprang to life, I had never been so aroused so quickly! I couldn’t wait until Thursday! But to my miserable disappointment Thursday came and went with nothing but a normal training session. So I decided to try something. My wife takes a regiment of vitamins and supplements to help her workouts, she keeps everything in one of those daily trackers, so I slipped in libido enhancer into her weeks vitamins.

By Monday I could tell she was a little different, nothing crazy but more touchy. Grabbing at my arms and even grabbing my ass as I walked by, all I could do was smirk, I couldn’t wait to see what happened on Thursday.

Thursday morning came around and suddenly my wife was very curious about my day, she was asking about my schedule more than normal. I told her I planned on going fishing with my buddies and that I would be out of the water until about 3. I could see her eyes light up as she told me to have fun. I could see her almost skip away as she went back into the room. I grabbed my gear loaded the truck and left around 8am, I felt almost as excited as she was. I killed a couple hours then slowly headed back to the house, her car was gone so I pulled in and almost ran to the computer. I needed to see what was going on.

I log in and I could see her pacing around the warehouse, I see her playing with her breasts as she walks around. I bought her a nice workout bench a couple weeks ago as a surprise but also added a couple more cameras as well so I could have a few more angles to work with. I turn the mic on, on the camera so I could hear what was said and after about 45 minutes of pacing I hear my wife say to herself “fuck it” and she peels off her yoga pants, strips away her sports bra and sits on the bench legs open towards the door to the warehouse and starts playing with her pussy. I hear her moan as she waits, about 5 minutes later her trainer walks in. He stops dead in his tracks then I see him smirk and with a cocky strut walks right up to my wife. He stops inches from my wife who is still playing with her pussy and drops his shorts revealing a huge cock. “I see you had a different training model in mind today” with that she takes his cock in her mouth sucking him until hard, taking more and more of him in her mouth. After a few minutes of vigorous sucking she pulls away and lays down on the bench legs in the air.

I switch camera angles and watch as this huge bull pushes his cock into my wife. She gasps as the head of his cock enters her. Biting her lip and gripping hard on the bench as inch after inch of him fills her. He begins to rhythmically thrust inside her bringing her to new heights, she begins to cum within about 5 minutes. It was at this point that I cum harder than I ever have accidentally shooting onto my monitor. Her screams drove me over the edge, as I’m cleaning up my mess I watch as the trainer literally picks her up and spins her around on his cock. Having her place her hands on the workout bar and legs straddling the bench, he picks up the pace of his thrusts and I can see my wife’s eyes rolling back in her head as this bull fucks her. I hear him start to grunt and groan, I hear my wife cry “ CUM INSIDE ME!!” And with one final thrust he drives his cock deep inside my wife and shakes as he begins to cum, shooting his seed into her. I hear my wife cum at the same time grabbing the bar so tight her knuckles are white as they cum together. As he pulls out his cum spills from my wife into the bench I bought her and as if on cue I hear my wife say “ thank you honey” as she bends over and kisses the bar.

stephkeet said:
Wow. That got me hot. Email any more good storys like that or a link to stories like that. Thank you for something to read in the tub. Step97@mail.com
No problem at all, I’m glad I could get you all hot in the tub!

Users who are viewing this thread