• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife’s Slut Cunt To Enjoy

• Thread startermrkitkat
  • Start date

mrkitkat

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 28, 2017
My 52 year old slut wife baring her slut pussy!

92278EA7-F649-4A02-A525-5E9DBF2111BF.jpeg

Reactions: babagee, Capt. Ron and jps18
That's one pretty lil pussy !

Reactions: Nazareth
That looks like some FINE eating!
Would love to suck on her lips!

Reactions: Capt. Ron
Nazareth said:
That looks like some FINE eating!
Would love to suck on her lips!
It’s very fine eating. Would love to watch you suck on those lips.

Reactions: Nazareth
does ur slut wife like to cum when she gets her pussy eaten and does she also like her nipples to be sucked? my wife is so sensitive she can cum just from me sucking her tits.

Capt. Ron said:
does ur slut wife like to cum when she gets her pussy eaten and does she also like her nipples to be sucked? my wife is so sensitive she can cum just from me sucking her tits.
My wife cums easy and a lot. She can cum multiple times. She also can cum from just having her nipples sucked.

Reactions: Nazareth and Capt. Ron
mrkitkat said:
My wife cums easy and a lot. She can cum multiple times. She also can cum from just having her nipples sucked.
wow, very nice indeed. it’s beautiful to see a woman who loves to cum many times being licked and fucked.

It looks so beautiful and tight. Obviously you have not shared her with many others.

zippless said:
It looks so beautiful and tight. Obviously you have not shared her with many others.
It has been shared and used quite more than it appears. Glad you like.

Reactions: zippless