• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife and I came across a BBC bull on our date

Osler

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 9, 2023
Few nights back my wife and I (25f) went on a date and she was dressed very openly. I’m the only person she’s ever had sex with and she doesn’t know that I fantasize about her with a black man. She wore a crop top with lots of cleavage and pants that do her ass justice.

She looked so sexy that night it’s crazy. Anyways as we enter the restaurant I notice there’s this table with a big black man sitting beside a white women with her husband sitting across from them. This bull was huge even from a distance. Big muscular and twice the size of the couple he was with. I knew right away what this was. That wife was getting blacked that night.

The bull kept looking our way as we waited to be seated and wouldn’t take his eyes off me and my wife (prolly my wife alone). When the waitress sat us down of all places it was right in front of the table this bull and cuckold couple were sitting. Had a clear view of my wife and I. The entire time I can feel like looking at us time to time. Whenever I’d look back his eyes would be towards us. And tbh let’s be fair it’s not me he’s looking at its my wife. There would be times when I would notice my wife woudl take a glance at him too. It was turning me on so much but nervous at the same time.

Throughout the dinner they bull and the hotwife would have be touching one another. Her hands would be on this crotch and his hands behind her back as they chat away amongst each other. Laughed a bit too.

I started to think in his mind he’s eye fucking my girl every time he stairs at her and wants to do to my wife what he’s about to do to the housewife tonight. Turned me on so much. The entire dinner that’s all I can think about her getting pounded by someone twice her size with a gigantic black cock probably too. He left before we did and as he walked by us and as he was right beside us walking by, he glanced down on my girl and took a glance. From his stance he can almost see down her shirt and take a good look at her racks.

He was even bigger close us. It was intimidating. But such a turn on imagining him fucking my wife. If you know who you are msg me :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: fallingtopieces, BorrowMyWife, sephoro and 5 others
Did you get hard imagining him fucking your wife?

Reactions: Osler
I have a GF that is a 'bigger' girl, definitely a BBW. The kind that seem to be appreciated by BBC, both young and mature.
She likes to dress in clothes that accentuate, and sometimes flaunt, her assets. Primarily her BIG hanging tits that EVERYBODY wants to see!
We have taken trips out to eat, to the zoo or other local attractions, or other public events, and I will catch BBC checking her out, looking at her nipples or camel toe, or watching her ass if she is walking by.
I have even watched them outright stare at her titties in hotel swimming pools or hot tubs. She has a lot of flesh on her chest that floats and bobbles in the water.
You can tell what they're thinking by 'reading' their faces, and I love to see the looks of them fantasizing about fucking her or getting a BJ at least. Also quite fun to see/hear them hitting on her.

Reactions: fallingtopieces and Osler
fk2546 said:
Did you get hard imagining him fucking your wife?
Insanely hard

Reactions: MrCM and BorrowMyWife
Nazareth said:
I have a GF that is a 'bigger' girl, definitely a BBW. The kind that seem to be appreciated by BBC, both young and mature.
She likes to dress in clothes that accentuate, and sometimes flaunt, her assets. Primarily her BIG hanging tits that EVERYBODY wants to see!
We have taken trips out to eat, to the zoo or other local attractions, or other public events, and I will catch BBC checking her out, looking at her nipples or camel toe, or watching her ass if she is walking by.
I have even watched them outright stare at her titties in hotel swimming pools or hot tubs. She has a lot of flesh on her chest that floats and bobbles in the water.
You can tell what they're thinking by 'reading' their faces, and I love to see the looks of them fantasizing about fucking her or getting a BJ at least. Also quite fun to see/hear them hitting on her.
Maybe I need to start having her more around a black bull

Reactions: Nazareth
Did you say anything to your wife about how it looked like the black guy was sitting the other guys wife? Mentioning that maybe the husband was a cuckold?

Reactions: BorrowMyWife
Osler said:
Maybe I need to start having her more around a black bull
Of course, you want to be safe at all times, but...

Try to attend events that may have a large(r) presence; rap concerts, sporting events, maybe a club that has a mixed audience. Maybe festivals of some sort in your downtown or other areas.
Amusement or water parks can be a fun place (bouncy/jiggly body parts on some rides, maybe get wet from a log ride, and bikinis or otherwise 'flattering' swimsuits, lots of people and lots of looking.).

If you really want to have some fun, dress up for a renaissance fair. Showing/seeing titties in corsets is an experience everyone should enjoy!

Reactions: MrCM and BorrowMyWife
Nazareth said:
Of course, you want to be safe at all times, but...

Try to attend events that may have a large(r) presence; rap concerts, sporting events, maybe a club that has a mixed audience. Maybe festivals of some sort in your downtown or other areas.
Amusement or water parks can be a fun place (bouncy/jiggly body parts on some rides, maybe get wet from a log ride, and bikinis or otherwise 'flattering' swimsuits, lots of people and lots of looking.).

If you really want to have some fun, dress up for a renaissance fair. Showing/seeing titties in corsets is an experience everyone should enjoy!
Connect with me and let's coordinate a casual meet up in public, where everyone feels safe. I have some great ways to get this started.

ChesCock.jpg

Reactions: wah and Osler

Users who are viewing this thread