• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife and I owned by Sharklasers

• Thread startercravingheruse
  • Start date

cravingheruse

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 20, 2019
Sharklasers is owning my wife Cammi and I for seven days. I've already been given ten minutes to masturbate to the pleasurable thought of it by kind Sir and cum happily. I'm even sharing that my cock is only 3.75 inches at Sir's suggestion.

Reactions: redlavish, yho, JeffCA and 3 others
Good little cuck. Has a hot little wife that has probably been going behind his back. Mine now

Reactions: yho and philiphot
Hope he makes you share some pics of them too :cool: be a good cuck, or he will punish you :D

Reactions: Jackie
Yes, I agree. Hope you have to share some pics of that sexy wife with all of us pervs!

Reactions: Jackie
I got hard thinking of cleaning Sir's cock after he finishes with my wife :)

10.jpg

Reactions: hotcummer, BigDKMF, wannabee and 5 others
Typical cuck. One sexy woman.

Reactions: JeffCA
This is what it will look like when his wife and I laugh at him sucking me clean! His tiny dick got hard thinking about it. He is doing well though.

Screenshot 2021-04-11 at 10.19.22 PM.png

Reactions: robbiewillskucku, dczero, lovemature and 2 others
hope he gets denied any rubbing and made to clean his wife up too :D

Reactions: Jackie and philiphot
my cuck was told to select 3 outfits for the first time I meet his wife to fuck her. Out of the 3, I have decided I want the fuck her in this first. I love it when cucks are so keen to make their wives look the best for their cucks they go to this trouble. BULLS, if you have any ideas to help break him in, let me know by DM.

Screenshot 2021-04-11 at 11.56.52 PM.png

Reactions: yho, wannabee, htchtc100 and 3 others
cravingheruse said:

10.jpg
I would fuck her too

Reactions: dark
the cuck just let my stare at his sexy wife in the shower, very hot I blew a massive load thinking about what I'll do to her. Well done cucky

Reactions: yho
Thank you Sir!

Is the next task making it a bit more real now. I'm going to print out some of the photos and put them up in my den. Off to the gym. Any probs with the Task, you know how to get in touch. I love Cammi's tits BTW. I'll be sucking on those for ages.

Reactions: yho
It is making it very real, Sir :)

I

cravingheruse said:

10.jpg
you need to be a good cuck and sucking him clean

Users who are viewing this thread