• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife And I Talking About Sharing Her

• Thread startersanfran1_2015
  • Start date

sanfran1_2015

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 10, 2017
We have been discussing this for a few months. Last night, she admitted to being into “outsourcing” help in the bedroom. However, she thinks I won’t be OK with it. Which, I totally get.

I’d love some advice. Suggestions. Ideas.

Looks like I’m on the right path to sharing my hot wife!!!

Reactions: Custer Laststand, Nazareth and CptNemo61
Maybe a pic of her will help this along. How do I show her I’m OK with this? What are some baby steps???

98660D30-2153-4C92-B01B-6303171CB7DB.jpeg

Reactions: Hungforplay and KimFit
Thanks for sharing her pic, she is indeed very hot,

You need to keep re-assuring her that this is about her enjoying the "outsourcing" in the bedroom, and that you have no interest in any woman other than her.

Some would suggest that you let her lock you in a CB to assure her that she is the only one who will get your cock (if she wants it depending on the performance of the contractor...) but maybe don't go there (yet) if you're not into that

Shes hot! Good luck hope it happens for you

Reactions: toolman2c
sanfran1_2015 said:
We [my wife and I] have been discussing this for a few months. Last night, she admitted to being into “outsourcing” help in the bedroom. However, she thinks I won’t be OK with it. Which, I totally get. I’d love some advice. Suggestions. Ideas.
From your point of view, you might proceed along the lines of the 8-part article that begins here:

Turning a wife into a Hotwife, by Dr. Cherry Lee, Ph.D.
» A Wife Into A Hotwife Hot Wife Blog - hotwife and cuckold husband fetish discussion
(This was originally published online as 1 article, but it's been subdivided into 8 short segments.)

From your wife's point of view, you might introduce her to this 2-part article along with a suggestion that she "follow the recipe."

How to Cuckold your Husband Ch. 01:
How to Cuckold Your Husband - How To - Literotica.com

How to Cuckold Your Husband Ch. 02:
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=411918

Between the 2 of you, perhaps you will then get where you want to go.

Reactions: toolman2c and itsallok
I want the same thing, this advice is great - thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread