• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife and married neighbors, which one would you fuck?

• Thread starterMyskinnyblondewife
  • Start date
fk2546 said:
What does the body of the tall brunette to the far right look like?
Actually pretty tight, nice medium tits and the biggest ass of them all but it’s pretty sexy in jeans. She’s probably 5’10”

LoveCumSluts said:
Oh wow !! Your wife looks so hot with a big cock in her mouth. Just a gorgeous sight indeed.
I'd love to cum all over her pretty face while she sucks your cock. Imagine that ??
Sounds awesome and I wonder if she could fit us both in her mouth. Would feel amazing I think.

Has your wife ever asked you if you thought any of her friends are hot and which one you would fuck if you could?

Myskinnyblondewife said:
Sounds awesome and I wonder if she could fit us both in her mouth. Would feel amazing I think.
Two cocks in her mouth would be sensational if she could manage that. We could both cum on her face and in her mouth at the same time too hahaha.
You could invite your crush to join us too. Your wife and her can swap cocks.

Myskinnyblondewife said:
Not a great pic just quick one before they went out to party. Regardless of who my wife is who would you want to fuck? Just curious here.

IMG_3420.jpeg
The one in the center just stands out to me

JazzzBBC said:
The one in the center just stands out to me
She does have those fuck me eyes.

Reactions: JazzzBBC
LoveCumSluts said:
Two cocks in her mouth would be sensational if she could manage that. We could both cum on her face and in her mouth at the same time too hahaha.
You could invite your crush to join us too. Your wife and her can swap cocks.
Two great cocks think alike 😉

sephoro said:
Beautiful. Had to cum for her again. I'm going to have to work my way through all of them to give them all some appreciation. Must be a struggle all those hot women hanging around all the time! Ever been with any of the others?
Cum for all and no I wish.
sephoro said:
Beautiful. Had to cum for her again. I'm going to have to work my way through all of them to give them all some appreciation. Must be a struggle all those hot women hanging around all the time! Ever been with any of the others?

fk2546 said:
Has your wife ever asked you if you thought any of her friends are hot and which one you would fuck if you could?
The one in the middle and my wife knows I got a crush. This pic her husband sent me wife doesn’t know. He likes that I have a crush on her. My wife not so much. 😅.

IMG_3440.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimboslice and HornyCouplee
Myskinnyblondewife said:
The one in the middle and my wife knows I got a crush. This pic her husband sent me wife doesn’t know. He likes that I have a crush on her. My wife not so much. 😅.

IMG_3440.jpeg
I think my crush the middle one would be a a great tittyfuck. Man when she was lactating all swollen and veiny I swear I was losing it. Got hard so many times when she was over.

Myskinnyblondewife said:
Not a great pic just quick one before they went out to party. Regardless of who my wife is who would you want to fuck? Just curious here.

IMG_3420.jpeg
All of them

i'd love to fuck your wife

leicesterman said:
i'd love to fuck your wife
Awesome another vote for mine.

Myskinnyblondewife said:

IMG_3420.jpeg
i like the one in the middle and the other short one

ilikeemmarried said:
i like the one in the middle and the other short one
Both are super hot and yes look at the thread above explains it all even pics on my crush/middle.And the little blonde left is 5’2” and waaaaay prettier than this pic. Super tight body and killer giggle. More like a Reese Witherspoon in person.

Also I think guys just look at the entire thread. Reaction posts aren’t a clear picture. Just my advice.

Love what I’m hearing.

Myskinnyblondewife said:

IMG_3440.jpeg
Guys just think of her like I said my crush. She has those fuck me eyes and mmm That mouth is so ready. I’m dying to fuck her wether my wife is hot or not!

IMG_0672.jpegIMG_1799.jpeg

Reactions: Jimboslice
But so far most picked my wife 🤙🏼. It’s super interesting to see everyone’s tastes and reasons.

Reactions: leicesterman
Myskinnyblondewife said:
But so far most picked my wife 🤙🏼. It’s super interesting to see everyone’s tastes and reasons.
She’s my crush in the middle if you didn’t see the post from the start.

Users who are viewing this thread