• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife and the live in lover

• Thread starterDavidoz
  • Start date

Davidoz

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 4, 2020
Are there any others in this situation.where you moved the guy in.they share a bed.im in one of the spare rooms

Reactions: Custer Laststand
That is pretty much where we are now. He has been staying here most of the week for a couple of months now. For the last 2 weeks she has been staying at his house because they thought they had been ******* to the Covid19 virus and were self-quarantining. I think it was just an excuse for her to live with him with me out of the way.

Reactions: Nazareth and MyWifeDatesNow
It's been six months now.but I'd rather her in my home to where he lived being a african migrate worker,you can imagine there conditios

Davidoz said:
It's been six months now.but I'd rather her in my home to where he lived being a african migrate worker,you can imagine there conditios
This is very unclear. What are you trying to say? How about if you give us the whole story....

mine has been put on xham

ThomasAnja said:
mine has been put on xham
Since you're posting in this forum, you'll do better, if you want the members of this forum to know your whole story, to post it here.

To who are you referring to?

Davidoz said:
To whom are you referring?
Actually, to you Davidoz — the original poster.

Users who are viewing this thread