• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife and uncle

• Thread starterWellman
  • Start date
I wonder if they still have the same arrangement a year later?

Reactions: cockisloaded
Debshusband said:
My wife fucks her uncle too! Im not invited to watch but he was her first fuck, they just never stopped.
My wife is the same, a different older relative but he was her first and was still fucking him up until he passed away from COVID in 22

sheffhuby said:
My wife is the same, a different older relative but he was her first and was still fucking him up until he passed away from COVID in 22
I think it happens a lot more than you think. I've talked to many women who did something similar and for so long it seemed natural.

Reactions: Cumeatingwife
Debshusband said:
I think it happens a lot more than you think. I've talked to many women who did something similar and for so long it seemed natural.
It's a personal decision, it's only social norms that say different. It always felt natural for my wife and looked amazing to me

Reactions: layday, mailkme and Debshusband
sheffhuby said:
It's a personal decision, it's only social norms that say different. It always felt natural for my wife and looked amazing to me
Her uncle introduced us. We spent that weekend fucking Deb.

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife, cockisloaded, sheffhuby and 1 other person
Debshusband said:
Her uncle introduced us. We spent that weekend fucking Deb.
The similarities are amazing here, so when I left school i worked for guy who had a small engineering company he was in his 60s, his granddaughter would visit him a few times a week and bring him lunch etc, I was the same age as her and we would always chat, just under a year later we dated and hit it off straight away, a month later we were getting serious and she sat me down and told me all about her relationship with him, I was gobsmacked but total in love with her we've been together over 35 years now

Reactions: Fitter, mailkme and Debshusband
Yep, Debs uncle has had pussy on call with her for 30 years. shes 43, hes 49.

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife and sheffhuby
Debshusband said:
Love that

wow interesting

Debshusband said:
I started working for him at 16, she was the same age and had been in a relationship with him for some years already

Reactions: layday and mailkme

Users who are viewing this thread