Wife changed?

• Thread starterNew cuck NB
  • Start date

New cuck NB

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 16, 2017
So after becoming a cuckold my wife changed a lot. Used to be very sweet to me But since she obviously treats me like a pathetic submissive. Are these her hidden feelings coming out now thst she gets sex from a real man?

Reactions: SquirmingSub and Custer Laststand
More then likely seeing how you can’t satisfy her

Jaymac said:
More then likely seeing how you can’t satisfy her
Very true. Small dick and zero stamina.

Or maybe it's just cause you seem to enjoy it when she does it to you! If it bothers you speak with her about it

Jaandaj said:
Or maybe it's just cause you seem to enjoy it when she does it to you! If it bothers you speak with her about it
I guess it doesn’t bother me too much. Just crazy how personality changes once she saw how submissive I was and when she started getting good sex.

I am sure there are plenty of them that would treat a guy like that in spite. But I'd imagine she sees how turned on u get from things and just goes with it. Most cases the woman doesn't want to hurt her husband, that's why alot won't even go do it

New cuck NB said:
So after becoming a cuckold my wife changed a lot. Used to be very sweet to me But since she obviously treats me like a pathetic submissive. Are these her hidden feelings coming out now thst she gets sex from a real man?
Congratulations to you and your new hotwife, cuckold New cuck NB! It sounds like she is on the right track, and has you on the right track, as well. You might suggest this site to her:

http://missnienke.blogspot.com/?zx=b4f78a1b089a7886
(or she can enter "A practical guide to Femdom (and an easier life)" into her preferred search engine).

Last edited:
Reactions: New cuck NB
New cuck NB:

Re.:
New cuck NB said:
So after [I became] a cuckold my wife changed a lot. [She] used to be very sweet to me But, since [cuckolding me,] she obviously treats me like a pathetic submissive. Are these her hidden feelings coming out now thst she gets sex from a real man? And re. your subsequent post: "[I have a] small dick and zero stamina."
You might find also it helpful to read and introduce your wife to:

Female let society: Why men want their wives to have sex with other men:
Content warning

Female led society: More about the hotwife phenomenon:
Content warning

—Custer

Reactions: New cuck NB
New cuck NB:

Re.:
New cuck NB said:
I guess it doesn’t bother me too much. [It's] just crazy how [my wife's] personality changed once she saw how submissive I was and when she started getting good sex.
and your previous posts (above): you and your wife appear to be naturals for a dominant wife / submissive husband (D/s or femdom) marriage. Your wife has taken big steps in this direction by openly cuckolding you with another man, and her subsequent treatment of you as her submissive. It sounds like you're responding well, so far. I suggest ordering for your wife, and giving to her as a gift:

Sutton, Elise, 2003, Female Domination: An exploration of the male desire for loving female authority (LuLu, 16 chapters and 2 appendices, 298 pp. [softcover])

and, of course, reading it yourself. It's available from well-known online publishers. Ms. Sutton also has a web site.

Disclaimer: I have no relationship of any kind with Ms. Elise Sutton, and gain nothing, financially nor otherwise, from suggesting her book(s) and/or her web site.

—Custer

Last edited:
New cuck NB said:
Maybe she is disgusted that she wasted so much of her pussy on you before learning what a man is. Message me if you want.

Sounds like OP is entering the lifestyle very well ! ;)