• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife cuckolded me again Sunday

• Thread starterAmbersCuckBrian
  • Start date

AmbersCuckBrian

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 30, 2022
I'll post a link to the video. I only got about 17 mins of the hour and half they fucked, but it was an honor and privilege to watch her in action again, because the last 5 of 6 guys she's fucked I haven't been able to watch. I guess that's part of being a cuckold and in a cuckold marriage, when the wife wants to fuck other men. I get it. It's not all about me. In fact it's mostly about her and her desires to fuck other men. I love and support her, but when I'm loved to watch, it's awesome. She usually gives me the creampies if she fucks a guy and I'm not there. There has only been twice that didn't happen, once when she fucked a guy in her hotel on a business trip, and once at a friend's party when I was working she fucked a guy k. The garage. But she always shares how great the sex was, etc.

Amber fucks BBcWife Amber fucks BBC (Cuckold Love)

• Love
Reactions: Easyballs, Johnlohmann, hard8bbc4mwf and 8 others
AmbersCuckBrian said:
.......... It was an honor and privilege to watch [my wife Ms. Amber] in action again.

Good for your sexy wife Ms. Amber. You should, in fact, feel honored if she allows you to watch while she fucks other men.

Reactions: AmbersCuckBrian and shrimpdikjim
Custer Laststand said:
Good for your sexy wife Ms. Amber. You should, in fact, feel honored if she allows you to watch while she fucks other men.
I do

Reactions: Custer Laststand
AmbersCuckBrian said:
I'll post a link to the video. I only got about 17 mins of the hour and half they fucked, but it was an honor and privilege to watch her in action again, because the last 5 of 6 guys she's fucked I haven't been able to watch. I guess that's part of being a cuckold and in a cuckold marriage, when the wife wants to fuck other men. I get it. It's not all about me. In fact it's mostly about her and her desires to fuck other men. I love and support her, but when I'm loved to watch, it's awesome. She usually gives me the creampies if she fucks a guy and I'm not there. There has only been twice that didn't happen, once when she fucked a guy in her hotel on a business trip, and once at a friend's party when I was working she fucked a guy k. The garage. But she always shares how great the sex was, etc.

how & where does she find her dates? friends? co-workers? neighbors? meet during regular day activities?

lnohhnvm said:
how & where does she find her dates? friends? co-workers? neighbors? meet during regular day activities?
Guys to fuck? It's relatively easy for a woman. Lots of men want pussy. Her PREFERENCE is for black cock, but she has and will fuck others. Wants bigger cock than mine, something she can't get at home. She has a Tinder profile, BalckToWhite.net, fetlife, Doublelist, has met guys at bars, hotel bars, fucked a couple friends of friends at parties, etc. She has NO problem finding cock, if and when she wants it.

Last edited:
Reactions: lnohhnvm and EddyBBC
AmbersCuckBrian said:
Guys to fuck? It's relatively easy for a woman. Lots of men want pussy. Her PREFERENCE is for black cock, but she has and will fuck others. Wants bigger cock than mine, something she can't get at home. She has a Tinder profile, BalckToWgitemnet, fetlife, Doublelist, has met guys at bars, hotel bars, fucked a couple friends of friends at parties, etc. She has NO problem finding cock, if and when she wants it.
Pussy power

Reactions: AmbersCuckBrian
AmbersCuckBrian said:

Love watching her peg you at the end too. I think she needs to peg you while you take her lovers BBC in your mouth.

Reactions: AmbersCuckBrian
mstevens75 said:
Love watching her peg you at the end too. I think she needs to peg you while you take her lovers BBC in your mouth.
That sounds hot! Truth be told, she had the hood on me and was pegging me getting me ready for a guy that was supposed to come fuck me and cum in my ass. But he flaked last minute. No shit. Jerkwad.

Fa bene, con quel cazzetto che ti ritrovi, non la, fai godere.

Users who are viewing this thread