• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife doing anal with bull?

• Thread starterpinged
  • Start date

pinged

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 13, 2022
With my last cuckold couple, I was told by the cuckold that his wife was an anal virgin, and that's the way he wanted her to stay. Of course I then told his wife that, as part of becoming my girlfriend, she would have to give me her arse. Within two weeks of meeting them for the first time, I took her anal virginity, as the husband sat in silence in the corner of the bedroom. We continued to do anal for the next two years.

So cuckolds, have any of your bulls insisted on having anal sex with your wife, and is so, did he take your wife's anal virginity?

Reactions: TellHerHowHotSheIs
My wife gave up her ass a long time ago to someone, lol. She loves anal sex especially if there's another dick in her puss. She made it clear when we started that she liked to have at least 2 dicks involved and she had no problem with whatever color those dicks were.

Reactions: 69eatmore77, MixedbbcLA, pinged and 1 other person
Gliderider said:
My wife gave up her ass a long time ago to someone, lol. She loves anal sex especially if there's another dick in her puss. She made it clear when we started that she liked to have at least 2 dicks involved and she had no problem with whatever color those dicks were.
I like a woman who knows what she needs.

Reactions: Gliderider
My Wife has done the opposite, we met a couple where the Wife wouldn't do anal so my Wife let the guy fuck her arse to let him lose his anal virginity, it worked out well because his Wife then decided to try it after watching so I did the honours, she did enjoy it and now they have regular anal sex.

Reactions: 69eatmore77 and Nazareth
I guess I can appreciate a cuck asking/telling a bull her ass is off-limits, but doesn't make a lot of sense.
It seems to me that would be HER decision to make, and the cuck has to live with it, whichever way it goes.
Besides, if a cuck were to tell me something like that, I'd have to take it as a challenge. Even if it took a private encounter to accomplish.
You have my respect to take her anal flower in front of her husband. Well done, sir!

My first and second wives weren't into anal too much, but I was never refused. So I assume the same went for other guys they fucked, in spite of what either of them said.

My current wife used to like anal when we first met/married 30 some-odd years back, but decided some years later to not take it in her ass any more. She still likes a well-lubed finger during foreplay or (especially) oral, but doesn't want any more than that.

My wife has told me about the other men she has been with but has never mentioned having anal sex with any of them. If that means she hasn't then I'm the one who took her anal virginity, sort of makes up for not being first in her other holes I guess.

• Love
Reactions: engene

Users who are viewing this thread