• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Enjoys Flirting/Showing off

How would you use my hot wife

• Total voters
That's such a hot way to put it xx

Reactions: toolman2c
Valentine day request

As a Valentine day request from me this is what my wife wore to work

DSC02207.JPG DSC02167.JPG DSC02151.JPG

Reactions: Youngbbc4mwf
done she was looking so fucking hot i could not wait for her to come back from work asked her to give me a BJ which she happily obliged she was so horny but unfulfilled at the end of it and went to office

DSC02356.jpg DSC02340.jpg DSC02338.jpg

Reactions: tanadata, Youngbbc4mwf, toolman2c and 1 other person
One of the advantages of dressing like a slut to work is the whole day her coworkers kept making excuses to talk to her, When she came back home she was so horny she did not let me ask any questions, take any pics nothing just fucked me. I am hoping it is a gift which keeps giving.

DSC02647.JPG DSC02591.jpg DSC02590.jpg DSC02589.JPG DSC02551.JPG

Reactions: Youngbbc4mwf and Geglu
hornyhub_hotwife said:
One of the advantages of dressing like a slut to work is the whole day her coworkers kept making excuses to talk to her, When she came back home she was so horny she did not let me ask any questions, take any pics nothing just fucked me. I am hoping it is a gift which keeps giving.

Great pics. She looks hot and you look ready for the job.
She appears to be an attention seeker like my GF... nothing wrong with that.

very nice, would like to unwrap that package!

she need that size man

give her what she really need, please show her this kind of shape size and fit guys body, shall she dare to try ?

attachment.jpg attachment 3.jpg attachment 2.jpg

desperado2009 said:
give her what she really need, please show her this kind of shape size and fit guys body, shall she dare to try ?

seriously how many times and on how many different threads are you going to put the same pics with almost identical comments?

game4owt said:
seriously how many times and on how many different threads are you going to put the same pics with almost identical comments?

is it your problem? why are you offence?

no its just really boring, you come on looking for actual updates from people and every single thread has the same thing. be original, not repetitive

game4owt said:
no its just really boring, you come on looking for actual updates from people and every single thread has the same thing. be original, not repetitive

I couldn't agree more. Jees Louise stop it already. Its like spam. Grow up!

Last edited:
zippless said:
I couldn't agree more. Jees Louise stop it already. Its like spam. Grow up!

yes stop it and keep your opinion for your self and do not break the atmosphere

game4owt said:

I agree. The shit's so generic too, it's not even really relevant to any of the threads.

midnightfapper said:
I agree. The shit's so generic too, it's not even really relevant to any of the threads.

glad i'm not the only one thinking this

game4owt said:
glad i'm not the only one thinking this

You know get the fuck out please and close this fucking stupid discussion, tread starter do not have even problem, what a jerk head are you and bothering people posts hear, take a life and get the fuck out please

oooh someone is touchy, you have at least become more original than you usualy posts so i'll give you that at least

I noticed a lot of repetion. Wouldnt it be better to stick to one or two thread and keep posting update to move it up the list. Just a thought.
game4owt said:

one more for the wifelovers

DSC02838.jpgDSC02837.jpgDSC02789.jpgDSC02788.jpg
DSC02838.jpg DSC02837.jpg DSC02789.jpg DSC02788.jpg

• Love
Reactions: zarkovac and Youngbbc4mwf
I am sure she is a good fuck to someone else!

some more for her fans

DSC02798.jpg DSC02777.jpg DSC02776.jpg

• Love
Reactions: zarkovac and Youngbbc4mwf

Users who are viewing this thread