• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife finally wants first bbc in her

• Thread startermwcli4bbc
  • Start date

mwcli4bbc

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 4, 2006
Hi, we're a married white couple who have been talking and fantisizing for many years about getting her barebacked fucked by a very dark and large black cock. I have been ready to make this a reality for quite some time and until recently she seemed to want to keep it a fantasy. But nows she's ready to do it for real and experience getting fucked by a strange black cock.
We are on Long Island and would like to set something up on a Saturday night at a motel in Port Jefferson. If you are for real, very dark, thick, clean and disease free, pleae contact us. She wants the first encounter to be quick, you'll walk in the open motel door where she'll be bent over the bed, you'll fuck her until you cum deep inside of her and then leave. The next meeting will explore all other positions and sexual acts.
She has known only my cock and wants to become a slut for black cock and black cum inside of her.

Attachments

• Wifebbc1.JPG
    Wifebbc1.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 505
  • Wifebbc2.JPG
    Wifebbc2.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 743
Last edited by a moderator:
very hot. Lets see more!

not a pic but a video

Thought I would contribute, If this is agianst this thread policy please let me know. I dont want to make anyone mad

***** Videos

very nice pussy

Users who are viewing this thread