• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Fucker

• Thread starterXxxEric
  • Start date

XxxEric

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 7, 2019
My only desire right now it to fuck and own your wife. When I’m done I’ll give her back. White women only I am a black male. Kik EC230

XxxEric said:
My only desire right now it to fuck and own your wife. When I’m done I’ll give her back. White women only I am a black male. Kik EC230
Where are you located?

XxxEric said:
My only desire right now it to fuck and own your wife. When I’m done I’ll give her back. White women only, I am a black male.
Well.... there's nothing unreasonable about that desire. Over what time period, roughly, do you envision your fucking and ownership of someone else's white wife extending...?

Custer Laststand said:
Well.... there's nothing unreasonable about that desire. Over what time period, roughly, do you envision your fucking and ownership of someone else's white wife extending...?
Oh hell yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread