• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife getting off

• Thread starterdicklet
  • Start date

dicklet

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 28, 2006
I love watching my wife fuck herself, I hope you do to. Tell me what you think and what you would like to do to her 2432C9AF-DA9C-421D-816F-DFE893C89537.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2824 4.MOV
    3.7 MB
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Iloveknottygirls, Pharaoh, stevef and 23 others
Wow, your wife is a very beautiful and sexy woman!
I too, would love to watch her getting off and stroking my long veiny dick and shoot a thick load.

dicklet said:
I love watching my wife fuck herself, I hope you do to. Tell me what you think and what you would like to do to her
that was hot as hell. bring her to florida and ya can get her on film getting off to a big cock inside of her, and her screaming out my name as i fuck the hell out of her over and over again.

dicklet said:
I love watching my wife fuck herself, I hope you do to. Tell me what you think and what you would like to do to her
A big black dildo would look better.

dicklet said:
you have the perfect, little, cuck nub!

dicklet said:
love watching mine fuck herself especially when then moan and scream in extasy

I’ll give her a real man’s cock to cum on

433CA148-A50B-4BA9-8646-EA9DD3A812BB.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: texxx, GoodVibesAZ, Hornyhubb and 1 other person
BWCDom said:
I’ll give her a real man’s cock to cum on

433CA148-A50B-4BA9-8646-EA9DD3A812BB.jpeg
I’d love to watch you pin her legs back and trust your fat cock into her soaking wet pussy

Reactions: Readyu
dicklet said:
I’d love to watch you pin her legs back and trust your fat cock into her soaking wet pussy
Let’s see her spread open for me

I love to see her spread wide for fat cock

9B8BF647-97DF-4D1E-A60B-E12127247FC1.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Hornyhubb, genuinepleasure, JMilforHWinFL and 3 others
dicklet said:
hot

dicklet said:
I love it when a woman orgasms by any means possible. It's best when I'm licking her clit and pussy or fucking her

dicklet said:
While I would love licking her clit and pussy, I also like the scissor position, see drawing. The scissor position lets me do several things. I can insert a thin vibrator into her pussy at the same time as I am fucking her, see old photos of my wife and I, or lay more on my back and use a finger or vibrator on her clit at the same time, or lay more onto her and use a finger or vibrator in her ass at the same time.

Scissors-Sex-Position.jpg PRIVA044.JPG

Reactions: hikawade, Eamdaniel, Bikelover and 1 other person
dicklet said:
I would be teasing her nipples and she would have to ask permission to Cum lol here is my thick cock for her pleasure
dicklet said:
I love watching my wife fuck herself, I hope you do to. Tell me what you think and what you would like to do to

53CADE79-C8E4-4F14-9E7E-F30689A9E39D.jpeg FFBAE3D2-7106-4283-A423-256BEB8BCD64.jpeg

Attachments

• 9D623CCA-51FE-4A1F-BCA9-BA176003EF7F.MOV
    1 MB
Reactions: Hornyhubb
WantsAUsedWife said:
While I would love licking her clit and pussy, I also like the scissor position, see drawing. The scissor position lets me do several things. I can insert a thin vibrator into her pussy at the same time as I am fucking her, see old photos of my wife and I, or lay more on my back and use a finger or vibrator on her clit at the same time, or lay more onto her and use a finger or vibrator in her ass at the same time.

Scissors-Sex-Position.jpg PRIVA044.JPG
I can see why she would like to be fucked and have a vibrator on her clit. What pleasure !!!

Reactions: Bikelover
My wife

Attachments

• VID-20220616-WA0014.mp4
    1.9 MB
  • Love
Reactions: JMilforHWinFL, Eamdaniel, DeleteMe and 1 other person
Jas said:
Delicious looking pussy. I'd eat that in a heartbeat.

Reactions: Jaybp and Jas
dicklet said:
man let somebody fuck her she needs a real man cock in her

She really needs a big cock in her. My tiny dicket can’t make her cum. I’d love to watch a real man make her scream with pleasure while I stroke my tiny micro penis

Reactions: Jaybp
dicklet said:
She really needs a big cock in her. My tiny dicket can’t make her cum. I’d love to watch a real man make her scream with pleasure while I stroke my tiny micro penis
There are ways around that brother

Users who are viewing this thread