• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife going Live tonight

Larssmith

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 23, 2021
Wife has told me she is going Live tonight on OnlyFans as she gets ready for our night out at the bar. OnlyFans.com/EmoVixen616

Reactions: cynful
What time?

Around 8pm est

Hope you keep us posted on how she does! My wife talked about doing it but never had. She had a manyvid account but only a couple things ever put on it

Reactions: cynful
Ok so I’m a little late on the update but here it is….wife did her first live as she was getting to go out. This was something easy since it was her first time. She removed her clothes so she was completely *******. She did her makeup, hair etc all naked. She responded to questions and made sure to make it sexy.

I sat in my basement watching it from my phone as the comments started rolling in.

It was a great first experience and she is excited to get into more hardcore type streaming very very soon. Again, I’ll be in the basement watching…..

Reactions: cynful, wantstowatch and happytwobeecucked