• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife going out fucking.

• Thread startergoldendick
  • Start date

goldendick

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2008
I just wanted to talk about something that my wife does not think I know about. I know that she is fucking around on me. We had been into swinging ever since the time that we started dating.I have always loved to watch her fuck other guys. I even like to lick her used cream filled pussy. There have even been several times that I encouraged her to go out with her girlfriends and see if she could pick up some strange dick to fuck. She always said that she would dance with other guys and let them feel her up but she would not fuck them no matter how much they would ask. Well, I have been checking her panties and found that sometimes they look like they just came out of her drawer and other times they are stained and stiff in the crotch area. This past weekend she went out with a girlfriend of her's like she does sometimes and when she came home (430 am), she took off all of her clothes and left them by the front door and came to bed. Well she was very horny and wanted me to lick her pussy. When I did, a long lost flavor. I went nuts on her pussy and sucked on it and licked it while i\I was jerking on my on hard cock. The sweet taste of her pussy and the mixed flavor of some guy's cum in her pussy was driving me crazy. I tried to get her to tell me what happened and she kept saying that nothing happened and she rolled over and went to sleep. well I got up after a few minutes and went looking for her clothes. I found them at the bottom of the stairs. I looked at her black satin panties and they wet and sticky just like cum was leaking out of her pussy. I had to finish off my cock right then and there. Well her girlfriend came over a couple of days latter and she was smiling at me and making inundos to wife about the other night. Question, should I bring this up to her and see if she will admit to it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would you want to get your wife in a lousy spot, if you can hear everything from her girlfriend? Women like to gossip. When yuo are allone with the girlfriend Tell her how much you love your wife, because you can trust her, you know she would never cheat on you. Because your wife has such a low libido, she rarely fucks at home, she says she has no desire to get laid.
You will see how her girl friend gets smiling and all you have to do, is listening to the girlfriend singing. [/font]

Wait

She probably already knows that you know. If she was full of cum she had to know you would taste it, especially since you are familiar with the taste. Don't confront her, she will only draw back and stop. Let her continue to "cheat" on you until she is ready to tell you. (If that is what you want)

goldendick said:
Question, should I bring this up to her and see if she will admit to it?

It sounds from your tone that two things are happening here. First, you obviously get off on the thought of your wife with another man. Second, you seem put off by the fact that she's cheating - read that; doing another guy without providing you the "pleasure and intimacy" of letting you in on it.

There's a huge difference between a.) sharing these things with you in the spirit of intimacy, excitement, feeding your fantacies (and hers), and getting the most out of your sex life - and b.) whoring around behind your back without much effort to be sensitive to your feelings while ******** you to risks associated with the bodily fluids of whatever jamoke she decided to squeeze the jizz out of.

Take some control or lose it all. Those are your choices as I see them... or perhaps I'm reading you wrong and you enjoy her antics.

BB

Cuckold Vs. Cheating

I agree with Bubba.

Despite the myriad variations on the theme, it is my feeling that the cuckold scene involves two people. This is the husband and wife, the third party may or may not even know about the relationship between the two of you.

If she is involved with another man, and doesn't tell you then she is excluding you, an act that I can only interpret as selfish. This is contradictory to what most here, including myself are looking for. I want a partner that shares, not someone who cheats behind my back. I have seen this before in other couples, and although it may be thrilling at first, it will wear thin after time and often ends in anger.

I'm not saying this to criticize you or your wife. My thoughts are that if what is occurring is really true, then you may both be heading down a slippery slope that can only end in hurt.

Maybe nothing happened at all and I am just fucking up your fantasy :eek:

Ask your wife directly. You may be misinterpreting all of this. Maybe her GF is acting such because she knows what you like rather than what really occurred. Fantasy and desire can work seemingly innocuous events into what you believe is reality.

Good luck. Hope all goes well for the two of you.

I have to agree. Your wife isn't making you a cuckold, she's cheating. Cuckolding is more than just your wife being unfaithful. Were I you, I'd confront her.

I would talk to her. It sounds more like betrayal than anything.
DB

wife fucking others.

After reading the comments, i did ask the wife what was going on. She did come clean and stated that she had been wanting to tell me what she was doing. She was unsure if it was a fantasy that i wanted to live out or just something that we talked up while we sometimes fucked. I told her to be honest and i think that she has been so far. She told me about meeting a couple of different men while being out making sales calls. The whole time my cock was getting harder as she told me the details like-one guy just came out and asked her if she was looking for something on the side. She asked what he meant and he stated "a hotel trip". She agreed and they went to a hotel and she stated that they fucked all day. She says that she was leaking cum when i met up with her for dinner. She said that he came in her so much that she just knew that i could see it soaking through her pants. The thought of her pussy full of another man's cum was driving me crazy and she knew it. She told me to slowley jerk off as she did not want me to cum. She went to the dresser and got out the largest dildo she has and started calling it by the other mans name while she fucked herself. She told me that the next time she fucked someone that she would let me in on it so that i can lick her pussy clean as she does not like rubbers and she is not on the pill. I told her that i would love to wait for her and suck her used, cum filled pussy for her.

Now we're talking. Getting it all out is the best way. Sounds like fun times ahead. All we need now are some pictures. ;-)

Both of you handled that very well.

Excellent! you drew your wife out successfully, she responded well, and both of you are now, or soon will be, enjoying the benefits. Congratulations! ...and congratulations, as well, to your obviously-sexual wife!

Best wishes to both of you—
Custer

Users who are viewing this thread