• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife has a boyfriend, keeps me in diapers

• Thread startermsbevw
  • Start date
Aunt Karen loves my Christmas dress so much that she said this week she wants to take me to the mall to see Santa Clause and get my picture taken with him and me wearing the dress.

Christmas dress4.jpg

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: AZLizanne, sissybbstephanie, leahswannabe and 1 other person
msbevw said:
Aunt Karen loves my Christmas dress so much that she said this week she wants to take me to the mall to see Santa Clause and get my picture taken with him and me wearing the dress.

Christmas dress4.jpg

Oh how adorable and wearing it to have your photo taken with Santa would be precious. I hope Auntie Karen was serious about doing it just as mommy was about having you wear in the Christmas card photo. If she does the people who aren't aware of the new family dynamic and baby's life will soon know. Seems like by New Year's baby's situation will be known to all and will take her another step in being permanent.

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, sissybbstephanie and Sissycdsub
AZLizanne said:
Oh how adorable and wearing it to have your photo taken with Santa would be precious. I hope Auntie Karen was serious about doing it just as mommy was about having you wear in the Christmas card photo. If she does the people who aren't aware of the new family dynamic and baby's life will soon know. Seems like by New Year's baby's situation will be known to all and will take her another step in being permanent.
At lunch today I got a text message from Kim. She started off asking if I was still locked up and if I was used to it. Then, the reason for her message, she asked for a idea for what she could get Mom and Jim, then corrected herself and said she was supposed to call him Dad now, for Christmas. She wants to get them a gift together for their first Christmas together.

I told her I would think about it and get back to her. Then she replied "is it alright if I give you baby presents this year?"
I told her yes, and she replied "great! This will be so much fun buying for my baby sister."

• Love
Reactions: Sissychas, BabyDickCoreyB, leahswannabe and 3 others
msbevw said:
At lunch today I got a text message from Kim. She started off asking if I was still locked up and if I was used to it.
It is good of your daughter, or should I now say your sister, to be interested in how you are handling being locked up. Clearly something new within your evolving dynamic.

msbevw said:
Then, the reason for her message, she asked for a idea for what she could get Mom and Jim, then corrected herself and said she was supposed to call him Dad now, for Christmas. She wants to get them a gift together for their first Christmas together.
Good that Kim is supportive of the new family dynamic, and that she is supportive of Linda and Jim as thew couple. So many ways she and others may show support for the new primary couple.

msbevw said:
I told her I would think about it and get back to her. Then she replied "is it alright if I give you baby presents this year?"
I told her yes, and she replied "great! This will be so much fun buying for my baby sister."
Absolute recognition and acceptance.

• Love
Reactions: sissybbstephanie
msbevw said:
Last night I experienced what I guess you would call a chastity cage locking ceremony. ..........
Daddy slid the lock into place and pushed it closed. The click it made seemed very loud to me. Mommy, Karen, and Mark clapped as Daddy removed the key from the lock and put it in his pocket. Mommy took the spare key and handed it to Mark, saying "you will be in charge of his cage whenever Baby is at your house. ..........
I was wondering when this was going to happen. I see, now, it finally has happened. Having your weenie locked in a chastity cage seems like a natural aspect of your baby persona.

• Love
Reactions: Sissychas, maresi simone and sissybbstephanie
msbevw said:
I think I need a smaller cage. what do you think? ..........
Yes, definitely. The silver chastity cage you were wearing in the photo in your post of 3 Dec. 2021 (if that was you) looks like a better fit.

Reactions: cuckhub
Yesterday was our wedding anniversary (not saying how many years, but alot). It was a non-event as nothing was even said about it, totally overlooked. Linda and Jim (Mommy and Daddy) just went about life as a normal married couple.

• Love
Reactions: SquirmingSub, cuckhub and sissybbstephanie
We just got word that our son and daughter-in-law are not coming home for Christmas. He said that they are going to her family for Christmas this year, which is fine. However, I also believe that they are uncomfortable with our lifestyles and are choosing to not be around it.
On the other hand, our daughter, Kim, is really looking forward to being with us this Christmas as she has embraced her mother being with Jim now and my adult baby lifestyle. It should be an interesting holiday time in our house.

• Love
Reactions: BabyDickCoreyB, cuckhub, sissybbstephanie and 2 others
msbevw said:
We just got word that our son and daughter-in-law are not coming home for Christmas. He said that they are going to her family for Christmas this year, which is fine. However, I also believe that they are uncomfortable with our lifestyles and are choosing to not be around it.
On the other hand, our daughter, Kim, is really looking forward to being with us this Christmas as she has embraced her mother being with Jim now and my adult baby lifestyle. It should be an interesting holiday time in our house.
Seems that the easiest way to deal with it is to stay away from it. It's one thing for your son to see his mother with another man but seeing his father being a baby girl has to be the most unsettling. It would probably be easier to accept seeing a father transition into a woman but into a baby is certainly upsetting.

• Love
Reactions: sissybbstephanie and msbevw
msbevw said:
That's probably the right interpretation.

msbevw said:
Sounds good.

Reactions: AZLizanne
I usually show each morning before starting my day. So image my surprised when tonight Mommy told me to head for the bathroom because she was going to give me a bath. This was highly unusual for us, but I wasn’t going to complain.

She undressed me, removed my chastity cage and helped me step into the bubble bath. She then stripped off her clothes (under the pretense of not wanting to get them wet) and started washing me. She was thoroughly scrubbing my cock, saying how dirty it must be from being locked up for several days. I was instantly hard and enjoying the attention when the door opened and in walked Daddy/Jim… aka: Mommy’s pseudo husband… aka: my former best friend… and he was naked and sporting a rock hard erection.

Mommy was on her knees and proceeded to bend over the edge of the tub and right over my erection. Daddy dropped slowly to his knees behind Mommy and started fucking her doggy style. This had to have been all arranged. Mommy moaned loudly as she masturbated me and got pounded by Daddy. It had been a long time since I watched them have sex and I couldn’t take my eyes off of them.

We all came together, well, actually, I came first but almost simultaneously at the same time as Mommy. Daddy was just a few seconds behind us. I discovered that cum floats as I watched my small discharge float amongst the remaining bubbles. Daddy got to his feet, still standing behind my “former” wife.

He looked down at her inner thigh and said “you are dripping.” She reached down and scooped up a finger full of their mixed juices and proceeded to bring it up to my mouth and slowly push it into my gaping opening. Daddy laughed at me as I slowly swallowed her offering as she reached for another load. In all, I received three tastings and swallowed them all while Daddy kept smirking at me.

It was the most unusual “bath” I have ever had.

• Love
Reactions: Sissychas, BabyDickCoreyB, cuckhub and 4 others
msbevw said:
I usually show each morning before starting my day. So image my surprised when tonight Mommy told me to head for the bathroom because she was going to give me a bath. This was highly unusual for us, but I wasn’t going to complain.

She undressed me, removed my chastity cage and helped me step into the bubble bath. She then stripped off her clothes (under the pretense of not wanting to get them wet) and started washing me. She was thoroughly scrubbing my cock, saying how dirty it must be from being locked up for several days. I was instantly hard and enjoying the attention when the door opened and in walked Daddy/Jim… aka: Mommy’s pseudo husband… aka: my former best friend… and he was naked and sporting a rock hard erection.

Mommy was on her knees and proceeded to bend over the edge of the tub and right over my erection. Daddy dropped slowly to his knees behind Mommy and started fucking her doggy style. This had to have been all arranged. Mommy moaned loudly as she masturbated me and got pounded by Daddy. It had been a long time since I watched them have sex and I couldn’t take my eyes off of them.

We all came together, well, actually, I came first but almost simultaneously at the same time as Mommy. Daddy was just a few seconds behind us. I discovered that cum floats as I watched my small discharge float amongst the remaining bubbles. Daddy got to his feet, still standing behind my “former” wife.

He looked down at her inner thigh and said “you are dripping.” She reached down and scooped up a finger full of their mixed juices and proceeded to bring it up to my mouth and slowly push it into my gaping opening. Daddy laughed at me as I slowly swallowed her offering as she reached for another load. In all, I received three tastings and swallowed them all while Daddy kept smirking at me.

It was the most unusual “bath” I have ever had.

Now that was a creative bath time!

Reactions: AZLizanne
I can't believe that this quirky little post I started two years ago has had over 60,000 views in that time. Thanks to everyone that has stopped to read it and especially those nice people that took time to comment on it. I really appreciate it.
Who knows what 2022 will bring. Happy holidays!

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, WhiteMarried, Creaminside and 5 others
msbevw said:
I can't believe that this quirky little post I started two years ago has had over 60,000 views in that time. Thanks to everyone that has stopped to read it and especially those nice people that took time to comment on it. I really appreciate it.

It has been a really great thread to follow and how you have done well at keep it updated as your have transitioned over the last 2 years. Looking forward to reading your next chapter well into 2022. Keep on posting!

Reactions: WhiteMarried
msbevw said:
Happy Holidays Baby B, it's been fantastic following your transition into a darling baby girl and am amazed of the number of people who have supported it from your wife to your best friend to your daughter. It will be exciting to see what happens in 2022. Many thanks for sharing it all with us.

• Love
Reactions: WhiteMarried and sissybbstephanie
Last night, as Mama was tucking me into bed, she got real serious, and asked how I was feeling about all of this. I told her that I was looking forward to three weeks of indulging in my baby fantasy world and leaving the grownup stuff to the grownups.
She asked if I was okay with her being with Jim/Daddy. I said that we had talked about her becoming serious with another man when we first started so I wasn't surprised, but was feeling bad about our marriage coming to an end, which she agreed that it was. I asked her if she intends to marry Jim and she said she was leaning strongly that way.
Then she asked me about being a baby girl and if I wanted it to go further. I wasn't sure how to answer that because I don't know how much further it could go. She said "you may not be able to become a baby full time but you could become a girl full time. Would be okay with that?" I told her that I would have to think about that and she said that she would be happy to help me if I wanted to do it. She concluded that she doesn't see my really as a man anymore and that it would be easy for her to accept me as a girl.
I asked "girl, or woman?" And she replied "girl. You're not ready to be a woman yet, maybe never."

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, Sissychas, BabyDickCoreyB and 3 others
msbevw said:
Last night, as Mama was tucking me into bed, she got real serious, and asked how I was feeling about all of this.
It is good that Linda/Mama (your wife) is taking the time to have those serious exchanges with you. It is good that she is asking those questions to see where you are, how you feel and what you are seeking in the short vs long term. Open and honest discussions is good to have at times when it is appropriate and considering that she opened the dialog, it was good that you answered her openly, honestly and with sincerity.

msbevw said:
I told her that I was looking forward to three weeks of indulging in my baby fantasy world and leaving the grownup stuff to the grownups.
Honesty in your response was good - you should be able to indulge in your baby fantasy world while leaving all the decisions and more with the grownups. Seems that it would give you an opportunity to fully embrace it.

msbevw said:
She asked if I was okay with her being with Jim/Daddy. I said that we had talked about her becoming serious with another man when we first started so I wasn't surprised, but was feeling bad about our marriage coming to an end, which she agreed that it was. I asked her if she intends to marry Jim and she said she was leaning strongly that way.
This was indeed a reasonable exchange of how each you two were feeling about Linda becoming extremely series with a man that was a neighbor, a former close friend of yours, and how you both are feeling about how each of your respective relationships have changed. Including that fact that your marriage effectively is coming to an end, as Linda and Jim continue to develop a stronger relationship.

msbevw said:
Then she asked me about being a baby girl and if I wanted it to go further. I wasn't sure how to answer that because I don't know how much further it could go. She said "you may not be able to become a baby full time but you could become a girl full time. Would be okay with that?" I told her that I would have to think about that and she said that she would be happy to help me if I wanted to do it.
It would seem that Linda has been giving this all consideration and likely has also been talking with Jim on the topic. Some of all of this may have had some indirect influence by others as it has become more and more out in the open with family, friends, etc. I would think that it would be much easier for others (family, friends, and even your employer) to accept you as a person that is transitioning from M to F, which would allow you to be completely out in the open with everyone. Where as the age regression, baby girl Bev is much more difficult for some outside of the alternative lifestyle world to fully embrace.

msbevw said:
She concluded that she doesn't see my really as a man anymore and that it would be easy for her to accept me as a girl.
Considering the respective lifestyle choices that you each have chosen as a couple, it was inevitable that Linda could/would come to such a conclusion on her own and it was good that she felt okay coming out to you that she doesn't see you really as a man anymore which in turn as allowed for her to more easily accept you in a much more feminine role.

Would you truly be open to and okay with the possibility of going down a path of being openly M2F in public? Meaning, 24*7 with family, friends and even your employer?

msbevw said:
I asked "girl, or woman?" And she replied "girl. You're not ready to be a woman yet, maybe never."
All a matter of perception, I would think a woman at work, a girl when not at work!

Reactions: msbevw, WhiteMarried and AZLizanne
This is how I look this Christmas, but older of course.

shirley Temple baby1.jpeg Shirley Temple3.jpg

• Love
Reactions: AZLizanne, WhiteMarried, tomdilger and 2 others
msbevw said:
It is a great thread indeed,and so nice of you to share your experience with us,i am sure 2022 will be a good year for us all.

Merry Christmas.

• Love
Reactions: msbevw

Users who are viewing this thread