• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife having sex with someone dirty/filthy?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
Just a question, is it a turn on for you guys if your wife has sex with someone really dirty and filthy??? for example would you be turned on if is she sucks a really unclean smelly/dirty cock and cleans it with her mouth???

I dont know if women actually would do this, but it will be a huge turn on if they do

not at all. i am a germaphobe so...

Well...a long time ago I did read this really hot story in Penthouse forum about a guy that watched his wife fuck a mechanic in the garage and she got black grease on her body. Made me want to smear black grease on a really pale woman's ass and fuck the living hell out of her.

Ok...I know that isn't want you were getting at I guess but it's all I got. :(

Personally, I've never fucked any woman while "filthy" but I have fucked women just after working out...being sweaty and all. Some women really like it. But to be honest, and I know this doesn't sound particularly bullish but, it made me very self conscious and uncomfortable. I would much rather fuck a woman while I'm clean. In fact, if I can arrange it just out of the shower. Now, having a woman clean me...so.fucking.hot.

IMHO it is much like fucking with a dirty and filthy pig...:(

A stale pissis smelling crotch

My wife and I had a 3sum a few times with this one guy I used to work with . She really liked him , but there was a couples of times , that I guess he didn't shower for like a day or two . Because one time my wife told me after he left in the morning , that she had a good time , but his crotch was a little musty and sweaty and smelt like piss . But I remembered her sucking him and I was rubbing her pussy through her cotton pantyhose crotch and it was really wet . So if my wife was turned off by my friends smelly crotch , her wet pussy didn't show it . And like I said , this happened , I know at least twice , because another time I remembered while I was eating her , he leaned over her face and she was sucking him off and told him , your cock smells like piss . But it didn't stop her from sucking him off , and her cumming in my face while smelling and tasting his dirty fat uncut unwashed cock . I feel that the sent of smell can be really stimulating to a lot of us , or a real turn off .

Reactions: cynful
My wife will and has fucked in pig pens, men and pigs. Having said that, I really don't mind, but there have been a few times it turned me off. One time that stands out was in 1996, we were at Deenie's swing club in FLA and having a ball. I got to watch her take on some big black named Wayne, another very public and hard fucker named Steve then do a tourists couple from Vermont, another couple (black girl, white old guy) before we took a break and went into a dark room ( across from the bar down stairs for those who have been there, just beside the stage.) Anyway, she had been well used by this time and was just kicking back in a seat that was in a row like in a movie theater. I was aside her jerking off - as ever! Because I hadn't cum yet and sure was looking forward to her draping herself over the rows of seats or spreading out on the floor for a gang bang. Some guy, kind of short pip sqeekish, but with a really large cock, sits down next to her and starts chatting. He's a horse herder or whatever but he smelled worse than horses! My gals is hot and willing to do him, but that smell was awful! ANd I couldn't handle it. I told her to do him and I was hitting the showers.

When someone else is on the receiving end, it's a turn on but otherwise I don't like it for hygienic factors.

According to the church and Victorian society ALL sex is filthy and dirty. Woody Allen said if sex isn't dirty, you're not doing it right. etc.

Yknow...I've thought about this a little and...

While I'd prefer not to be with a woman until I'm cleaned up, for some reason, having a sissycuck suck my cock just after a strenuous, sweaty workout would be awesome...sucking my balls...kissing my ass...my feet...making the sissy wash me for his wife...yeah...I'm sporting serious hardness at the thought.

^ not to be rude, but looks like shit her self. lol

I wouldn't fuck her even if someone gave me money

ooooooooofa :mad:

Well, the OP did ask.....

well after you have shared your wife for yrs and she's had lots of other guys and her pussy is now sloppy i'm sure the fun of fucking her would be gone..and for those that say a girl won't get loose your wrong..fucking bigger guys over and over will stretch her out and leave her worn out down there..

ughhhh

cumhubby said:
I had this woman, Tina that I used to fuck ocassionally and she liked to talk about all the other men she fucked. I found this quite a turnon and would elicit all the details from her. She really enjoyed black men and dirty sex and woudln't hesitate to suck dirty cocks and assholes. She admitted that sometimes the guys were so dirty that she retched from the taste and smell and even admitted to finding traces of shit on her face when she got home from sucking and fucking in her car and licking asshole.
This may sound like a made up story but I assure you that it's true. She had no problem posing for photos when we were together and here are some examples to prove what I relate is true.

that broad looks like a guy!

914 942 801

^ again really ugly with saggy boobs eww. would still never do her

cumhubby said:
I had this woman, Tina that I used to fuck ocassionally and she liked to talk about all the other men she fucked. I found this quite a turnon and would elicit all the details from her. She really enjoyed black men and dirty sex and woudln't hesitate to suck dirty cocks and assholes. She admitted that sometimes the guys were so dirty that she retched from the taste and smell and even admitted to finding traces of shit on her face when she got home from sucking and fucking in her car and licking asshole.
This may sound like a made up story but I assure you that it's true. She had no problem posing for photos when we were together and here are some examples to prove what I relate is true.

AIIEEEEE! Damn my eyes! Can.not.unseeeeeee!

Sometimes those type of guys can be the most fun!

monitaur said:
According to the church and Victorian society ALL sex is filthy and dirty. Woody Allen said if sex isn't dirty, you're not doing it right. etc.
Well he should know, since he fucks chicks a tenth of his own age...

I think a big part of this is. It leaves little doubt in the cucks mind want his wife was doing. One time I made sure I put a lot of after-shave on. After I was done with her. she had to pick up the cuck at the train after work. Well after sher had her bra on. I mark her tits with a little golden necture. Later that night she called me. she told me within 30 sec. of hubbie getting into the car his little soldier was at attention. And he almost pushed her out the the drivers door smelling all the scents. As soon as they got home he ripped his clothes off. And begged to lick her body from head to toes. She said her tits and pussy got extra attention.

Users who are viewing this thread