• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife is enjoying it now

• Thread starteropkccouple
  • Start date

opkccouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 18, 2006
My wife took along time before she was fully into cucking me. we started out as swingers and once she got the taste of a big cock she liked it. Well she has had a few dates over the past 2 years and got fucked. 3 weeks ago she meet a guy for lunch and gave him a bj in his car and did not tell me till a week later and then last week meet another guy and fucked him in the park. well this week today Monday she meet a guy for lunch and got fucked in his car and then came home and had me clean it up. Tomorrow Tuesday she is meet a new lover and he is coming to the house to fuck her. Wed she has a lunch date with an old lover and Thursday she is meeting another guy. SHe told me tonight while i was cleaning her that she thinks her sexual peek has finally kicked in. and that she is going to fuck anyguy she sees that has a big cock white or black. She revealed that she can not get enough and for the past 3 week it is all she thinks about. I sure opened up pandoras box 3 years ago when i told her about my fantasy. and all though it has taken 3 years it is all so worth it. here are some pics of me cleaning her and the words on them is what she was saying to me during the cleaning. she had her girlfriend take the pictures

Attachments

• c1.jpg
    c1.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 2,077
  • c2.jpg
    c2.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 1,776
  • c3.jpg
    c3.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 1,127
  • c4.jpg
    c4.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 2,394
  • c5.jpg
    c5.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 1,333
last pic of the set

Ill have more pictures tomorrow night that her new lover is going to take while they fuck

Attachments

• c6.jpg
    c6.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 1,980
njoy the ride

my maria went mad for the big cock in Barbados totally changed her and i love it

Hi opkccouple,

I recently read your thread "Getting Deep Into It Now" on Cuckold Place (not a member), and I thought it was afascinating thread!

I wonder, since that was back in November 2010, have things progressed at all|?

MvM

maltavmalta said:
Hi opkccouple,

I recently read your thread "Getting Deep Into It Now" on Cuckold Place (not a member), and I thought it was afascinating thread!

I wonder, since that was back in November 2010, have things progressed at all|?

MvM
What exactly did you expect since this thread is going back till 2006? Next time, please send them a PM, don't bump mummified threads!
Thank you.

Sorry, didnt realise how long ago this thread was!!!

Users who are viewing this thread