Wife is getting fucked

• Thread starterfilthndegradation
  • Start date

filthndegradation

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 13, 2011
She's over at a couple's place. Surely taking it by this time. And while she was setting this date up, she was busy setting up another date next week.

I'm a lucky sonofabitch

hell yes man. way to go. do you have a pic of her

Sure do.

She's been gone for 4 hours...haven't heard anything in 3. Sounds like things are going well.

Attachments

• P1020912.jpg
    P1020912.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 1,172
  • P1002020.jpg
    P1002020.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 1,300
she get home filled whith cum

She's (finally) on her way now. i'll find out soon.

Pls let me now

pics of her freshly fucked pussy!!

shes a hottie for sure. let us know how it went

Nice ass dude. She is hot. I hope you share the details and a few more pics with us.
Enjoy the ride. We are all with you. Personally, I would love to taste your wife when she gets home ;-)

filthndegradation said:
Sure do.

She's been gone for 4 hours...haven't heard anything in 3. Sounds like things are going well.

No wonder you are worried - she could have any cock she liked - or any pussy she liked. Has she got your permission to hit the vocal top-notes?

If she pulls a train and afterwards asks you if you would like a long drink - would you be able to drop to your knees instantly, and drink like you a man dying in the Desert from lack of water? This level of compliance determines how long your marriage will last.

Man or mouse - you have FREEWILL and FREECHOICE - follow your most delicious dream.

Saraha said:
No wonder you are worried - she could have any cock she liked - or any pussy she liked. Has she got your permission to hit the vocal top-notes?
Who said anything about worried?

This level of compliance determines how long your marriage will last.
lol.

Seriously, it's sad how one-dimensional some people's view of relationships can be.

For the record, she came home without a pussy-full ( :( ), but I could smell/taste both her lover and his girl on her breath, and she was ready for more even after hours with them. And I was more than happy to oblige, slipping into that moist open pussy (her jaw was too sore to give me a blowjob).

Then she practically ***** me the next day.

Now I'm out of town, she's got her second date over at our place, and I'm off to meet a girl at a bar.

Livin' the life.

You could lose her, plenty of guys won't want to give her back and you could find yourself in chastity and the key held 100 miles away.

90% of men would not be able to say, "no", if she asked them for a fuck, so if you are not worried, let's hope she will appreciate her need to KEEP YOU in her life, to thank you for understanding she needs a hell of a lot more sex that she can ever get from you.

Indigo Mind Labs have an Eros software package that can program male and female minds to become like a nympho-maniac. It has orgasmic sounds and secret sex messages behind the sounds of waves, ultrasonic and a trickling stream. The ultrasonic one can be looped 24/7 in a room and no one can hear it playing.

After around 32 hours of ********, people find themselves becoming erotically aroused in minutes when they enter the room on another occassion. If it was running your bed without your wife knowing about it, after a week or two, her libido would improve significantly. But you have to take personal responsibility for improving the sex life of people who don't know what you are up to.

A cuckold can turn into an alpha male bull if he buys one of the other soft ware programs. All he has to do is put earphones on and forget they are on his head.

You can attract a perfect person to marry.
You can attract a perfect submissive lover
You can become irresistible to the same or opposite gender.
You can attract a dominant person to boss you around.
You can attract women with a specific hair color, like a blonde, a redhead, etc.

You can have special programs made up for you (when they have spare time).

I have no interest in promoting their products, accept to suggest that if you need help with your love life, there are websites dedicated to help you.

Saraha said:
I have no interest in promoting their products, accept to suggest that if you need help with your love life, there are websites dedicated to help you.
What in the world makes you think I need help with my love life? Seriously, get over yourself.

Spent then evening hitting on a fine bartender, with an invitation to return with her on the other side of the bar tomorrow.

Can't wait to hear about my wife's night.

Sounds like you are living the dream. Remember communication and put each other first.

Why are you all giving him advice like he needs it? This dude is living the dream and sharing the stories and half the replies are inane.

Congrats OP, lets get some more stories/pics ;)

dude...that is a world class ass...

Thank you for sharing the stories with us. I think you guys rock and hope you guys are getting all of the sharing you can handle. Keep us updated on your next time with others.