• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife is getting riskier...

• Thread starterBobbyBrowning
  • Start date

BobbyBrowning

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 21, 2022
Not sure how to address it. It was hot at first, her having sex with questionable men, in sure scary places. But now she wants to take it further and I'm not sure how to react.

Reactions: HugeLoad
BobbyBrowning said:
Not sure how to address it. It was hot at first, her having sex with questionable men, in sure scary places. But now she wants to take it further and I'm not sure how to react.

Some additional description would be helpful. What does your wife mean when she says she "wants to take it further"?

She's been doing inmate visits for the last few months, where she travels to jails for conjugal visits. She's been to 8 of these across the US. She only does this with guys who have sexual assault charges. She has even had sex with a guy who was charged for being a peeping tom in our city.

Now, she wants to invite some of the guys she met in jail to our city for a group sex thing. A lot of them are quite shady. But she's not worried, and I am.

Reactions: KandJPlus
Wife is willing to chat about her experiences. If interested, message me for her number.

What about std in jail you know is a lot of gay sex bareback this can be real story
I think he’s your fantasy ?

Users who are viewing this thread