Wife Is Out For The Evening

• Thread starterstubbyhubby36
  • Start date

stubbyhubby36

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 15, 2006
It is Friday November 10th, 1:19 PM and she has already left for the evening. She informed me last night that she was "in the mood" and would be going out around 1PM and might not come back until Saturday. This morning she made some calls and told me that a motel room had been lined up and she would be out until sometime Saturday.

Around 11 AM she went into the bathroom and showered and shaved her pussy. While she showered I got out her clothes for her and laid them on the bed. She likes to let me pick out her clothes because I always pick something naughty. While she put on her make-up I painted her toenails for her. After she dried and fixed her hair I helped her dress. She wore a flesh colored mesh/fishnet bra that looks like it is not there when worns with a thin see thru blouse. For a blouse I chose an off-white sheer button-up beauty that really shows off her big, dark nipples when she is wearing a see-thru bra too. Next she slipped into a black garter belt and then I helped her slide on black thigh-highs with lace tops and snap them on (no panties). Then she slipped into a black leather micro-mini that unzips in the front and back to allow easy access from either direction. Finally the black 4" stilleto heels went on her lucious feet and after I attached a gold ankle bracelet the preperation was complete.

After she was dressed she sat on the bed and made 3 phone calls to notify some of her lovers that she was going to be out on the town tonite and what motel room she would be at later after she was finished bar hopping.

I am so excited I can hardly stand it. She doesn't normally go out alone like this. This is something of a new adventure for her. Typically she likes for me to go along and watch from a distance but she made it very clear that this evening she wouldn't need me to provide any protection as she planned on giving it up to just about every guy that she can. She said she plans on letting plenty of guys know what motel she is at. I assume that some form of a gangbang or train is her goal for the night. She informed me what motel and room she would be at but made it clear that I was not welcome in the room. I may lose my self-control and have to go sit in the parking lot and watch the guys come and go from her room.

I am hoping and expecting that she will set a new personal record. When she was 24 she did a gangbang as a birthday present for me and let 11 guys take turns on her. She is 33 now so it has been a while since that and I am expecting she will get quite a few more than 11 this evening and tonite.

Now all I can do it wait and fantasize as to what is going on and how many guys she will "give it up" to.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 1,762
She will have the night of her live, you will get a super story, a rock hard-on and possibly a sloppy pussy to fuck or to eat for dessert. And if you pass the story on to us poor suckers, we will be happy too. I hope everything goes as planed for her and for you.

So where is the "Rest of the Story"

Sorry for the delayed follow-up, it has been a BUSY weekend and as of this morning it is still busy so to speak. But I am getting ahead of myself.

I spent most of Friday afternoon and evening dying with curiosity as to what was going on. I drove by her motel room twice but her car wasn't there either time.

Finally she called around 11:30 PM to inform me that everything was going well. She informed me that she had been fucked 3 times so far. She wouldn't give me any details except that 2 of the guys had fucked her in a bar bathroom (not at the same time) and the 3rd had fucked her in the backseat of his car in the parking lot of a club.

She informed me that she was back at the motel room and was anticipating visitors very soon. While at the 2 bars and the club she had invited 7 or 8 guys to come to her motel room after midnight and had told them they could bring friends if they wanted. Also while in the restrooms at the 2 bars she had written the date and motel room number on the stall wall inviting guys to come fuck her after midnight.

My mind was reeling and my heart was racing. I was dying to be there and watch the string of guys take turns on her. The thought of her paitently waiting to be fucked by an unknown number of guys was so exciting I could hardly stand it. I asked if it would be OK for me to come sit in the parking lot and watch from there and she said yes as long as I did not interfere.

Seconds after we hung up I raced out the door and jumped into my truck and drove to the motel. I arrived at 11:51 PM and I parked with a good vantage point to her room so I could see in the door when it was opened. My wait was suprisingly short, at 11:58 a car with 2 guys in it parked 2 spots down from me and the guys got out and went to her door and knocked, seconds later she opened it and they stepped inside. From my vantage point I could see movement inside the room but had no idea what was going on and it was killing me.

At 12:11 a truck pulled in and parked and a guy got out and nervously made his way towards the room. He knocked on the door and after about 30 seconds the door opened a little. After a short exchange of words the guy that had opened the door stepped back and let the new arrival enter. My heart skipped a beat because in the few seconds that he was not blocking the doorway I spotted my wife's lucious feet in the air bobbing back and forth. At this point I literally got light headed I was so aroused. I have never experienced anything like it. My mouth was dry, my hands were shaking, my heart was racing and my little cock was throbbing and leaking pre-cum like crazy.

I decided I needed to get some fresh air so I stepped out of my truck and made the short walk across the street and bought a soda from a vending machine. As I returned to my truck a guy stepped outside of the room and lit a cigarette, apparently having a post-orgasm smoke. After a few minutes he leaned against the hood of his car and waited until his friend came out about 5 minutes later. Since I was still outside of my truck and only about 25 feet away from them I could hear their conversation as they got in their car to leave. The driver was commenting on how slutty she had been acting telling them that she loved their cocks and that they were great fucks. The passenger was elated that she didn't want to know their names and didn't require condoms.

After they drove off I slipped close to her door and listened. I could hear muffled sounds but couldn't discern what I was hearing. After a few moments I heard her moan and it was clear what was happening. I stood next to her door and listened for several minutes to her occasional moans. I decided it was best that I move away before I got caught and I went back to my truck and got in.

After about 10 more minutes the door opened and guy #3 exited. I was stunned to see my nude wife standing in the doorway watching him leave. She glanced around the parking lot then her eyes locked on my truck. She smiled and then motioned me over. I quickly hopped out of my truck and jogged over to her. As I got close she smiled and asked if I was enjoying myself and motioned towards my crotch. I looked down to see a pre-cum stain the size of a softball on my crotch.

I was dying to go inside but she told me no. Then she asked if I wanted to clean her up real quick before someone else arrived. I said "Hell Yes!!" and she instructed me to do it right there. I was nervous as hell but I dropped to my knees and began cleaning her right there in the doorway. Cum was running down the inside of both her thighs and I quickly lapped it up before heading for her frothy hole. As I sucked on her very well fucked hole it struck me that I was cleaning up after 6 men. After 3 or 4 minutes she pulled her pussy away and told me to go away.

I returned to my truck and continued my vigil. After about 15 minutes my wife came out of the motel, got into her car and left.

To be continued...............

Thank you for the update, a very juicy story. I was waiting for this communication.
Haw many guys did she pop in one night? How many times did she cum? And most important did you get into her pussy?

Stubby

Its sure getting hot in here. What a hot slut wife you have. More would be good.TKS okdeacon ps She is very pretty too.

Finall yI can get back on here. For some reason I have not been able to get logged in. Go figure.

Anyhow, after she left I sat there trying to contemplate what to do. I figured she was headed for a bar to pick up more guys but I didn't know where so I decided to sit and wait. It was just after 1 AM and between the late time and the physical drain of sexual excitement I was feeling very tired. Before I knew what had happened I had dozed off.

I awoke to the flash of headlights across my window and the sound of a vehicle entering the parking lot. It seemed like it had only been a few minutes but I glanced at my watch to see that it was 2:32 AM, she had been gone slightly over an hour. I sat up and saw my wife's car re-entering the parking spot in front of her room. Seconds later a second car pulled in and parked beside of her. Right behind it came a third car which parked right next to me and still a third car came into the lot and parked beside the second.

As I watched, she got out of her car and went to the door. Meanwhile 2 black guys got out of the car next to her. The doors on the cars next to me opened and 3 more guys got out, 2 white and a 3rd black guy. Almost as a group they met at the back of her car and then made their way into the room as she held the door open.

I sat there for about 10 minutes, my heart racing and my cock at full attention in my pants and decided I had to get closer. I had no sooner stepped out of my truck and another truck pulled into the lot and parked a few rooms down. At first I thought it was someone returning to their room but a guy got out, looked around and slipped toward my wifes door. He knocked softly and waited. Just when I thought he was going to leave the door cracked open and he slipped inside. Unlike the previous time, thanks to being out of my truck and a few steps closer, I got a great view inside the room. There was no missing the sight of my wife on her back, one of the black guys on top of her with her legs over his shoulders and two other guys on their knees by her head apparently taking turns getting their cocks sucked.

I was dying to be inside watching but had no way to do so. I slipped to the back of her car and waited. I could hear a few muffled grunts and moans and recognized my wife's voice saying "Oh God!!". I slipped up next to the door for better hearing. I reached up and quietly unscrewed the light bulb over the door. As soon as the light was out I saw a line of light from inside the room going accross the sidewalk and realized the curtain over the window was not closed fully. I stepped over and peeked in. There was one of those sheer white screens behind the curtain so my view was limited and there was a guy standing partially in the way, but I stood on my tippy toes and managed to see the back of the closest guy that was feeding her his cock and see that he was helping to hold her legs in the air for one of the guys to fuck her.

Eventually the guy in my way moved and I spent a few minutes with a great view of the 2nd black guy fucking her while 2 white guys fed her their cocks and held her legs in the air. After a few minutes he let out a loud grunt and announced he was cumming. I watched as he got off of her and another guy climbed on. I was so turned on I was feeling a little light headed. Another look inside the room revealed the two black guys were dressed and looking like they were leaving. I ran and ducked behind the truck of the last guy to arrive. Just as I got down I heard the door open. From 30 feet away I could distintly hear the slapping sounds of somebody fucking her hard and her moaning and a few of the guys talking and chuckling.

After the two black guys left I slipped back to the window and watched as the third black guy and one other white guy fucked her and came in her. Again I hid as the black guy left but the white guy stayed.

When I slipped back to the window my heart skipped a beat. The 3 guys that were left had my wife in a triple-penetration. The 2 guys she had been sucking were buried in her pussy and ass and the guy that had already fucked her was getting his cock sucked. I watched for about 15 minutes and I must admit that I was impressed with the stamina these guys had. They had been getting sucked for a good half-hour and had been fucking her for another 15 minutes and they still hadn't cum yet.

I slipped back to my truck, desperate to jack off but not wanting to cum before I was sure everyone else in her group had. Sort of a self-depriving thing of not cumming until she had satisfied everyone else. After about 20 minutes the door opened and all 3 of the guys came out. They had no sooner started thier cars and my cell phone rang. It was Kristen asking if I was still outside. I told her that I was and she told me that the door was unlocked and to come in.

I jumped from my truck and dang near ran to her room. When I stepped inside the room smelled overwhelmingly of sex and sperm. One look at her and I was overcome with passion. Her hair was a mess, she had bite marks on her tits and chest, there was the clear imprint of hands on her tits, but more importantly her pussy was covered in a wet sticky coating of cum. She spread her legs slighty and thrust her hips upward, smiled and said "You have a lot of cleaning to do" As I looked down I could see thick cum crest at her hole and start to run out.

I quickly jumped between her legs and clamped my mouth onto her raw pussy. The smell of cum was overwhelming. As I applied some suction sperm gushed into my mouth. She gripped the back of my head and held my mouth against her pussy hole and rolled over until I was on my back and she was sitting on my tongue. As she settled onto my mouth I felt her pussy muscles relax and there was a gush of cum like I have never experienced before. Within seconds I literally had a mouthfull of her lover's sperm. I laid there and sucked and swallowed for several minutes as she moaned and asked me over and over if I liked the taste of her gangbanged pussy.

Then she stood up and looked at me and told me my face was covered in sperm. I could feel it all over my mouth, chin and nose. Then she squatted over my face and hovered about a foot above me. She told me to close my mouth and enjoy the show. I watched as she pushed and seconds later cum began to drip from both her pussy and ass onto my face. After 3 or 4 minutes of her pushing I had quite a bit of cum on my face. I could feel it running down my cheeks and into my hair. Suddenly it dawned on my that my wife had just given me a cum facial. She lowered her pussy back onto my mouth and I continued licking and sucking her until she came.

After she came she rolled off of my face and told me I could leave. I asked if she was coming home now and she said no that she would be home in the morning as planned. I left and drove home more horny than I have ever been in my life. I laid in bed and thought of the nights events and jacked off and came so hard that it hurt.

When she arrived home the next day she informed me that one of her regular lovers had come to the room and spent the rest of the night with her. All-in-all she fucked 13 guys, 12 of which were guys she picked up at bars. She was sore as hell for 2 days but said that it was worth it and she loved every minute of it. She isn't sure how soon it will be before she does it again but she says that the next time she does it she wants to break her new record of 13. I suggested that we make up a sort of business card with the motel name and room number for her to pass out to make things easier and quicker. She laughed at the idea but admitted that she might try it. I can hardly wait for her to get "in the mood" again.

enser - she said she can't remember how many times she came but she knows it was a lot. She doesn't normally keep track of such things. From personal experience, I have seen her cum 4-5 times with just one guy so I imagine 20 or 30 times is well within reason for 13 guys.

Hot story Stubby. I, too, have waited while my bride has been the center of attention at a gangbang. Unfortunately I had to wait until she got home mid morning the next day before I could ravage her. She was too sore for me to fuck but I did eat her loose and slick pussy until she came. I had to jerk off while she slept.