• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife is pregnant by one of her dates

• Thread startergermanwimp
  • Start date

germanwimp

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 28, 2019
wife and me are together for 15 years now...11 years ago we got our kid together....i aggreed to sterilisation afterwards as my wife doesnt want to take hormones....8 years ago we got into the cuckold lifestyle and now she is pregnant by one of her dates
https://chat.thecuckoldconsultant.com/room/cuckold-chat

Reactions: tixeros78, Jeffuk, Urwifennewfun and 3 others
Chance you take.

Reactions: VeteranBull
germanwimp said:
My wife and I have been together for 15 years now. Eleven years ago we had a child together.

Congratulations for both!

germanwimp said:
I agreed to sterilization afterwards because my wife doesn't want to take hormones.

OK.....

germanwimp said:
Eight years ago we got into the cuckold lifestyle. And, now she is pregnant by one of her dates.

It sounds like your wife wanted to have one or more additional children. It seems somewhat surprising that it took her 8 years to become pregnant, fucking her dates without birth control.

There are forms of birth control that don't involve taking hormones; i.e., "the pill," that are more reliable than the pill.

Last edited:
Reactions: engene
germanwimp said:
wife and me are together for 15 years now...11 years ago we got our kid together....i aggreed to sterilisation afterwards as my wife doesnt want to take hormones....8 years ago we got into the cuckold lifestyle and now she is pregnant by one of her dates
Cuckold Chat
Very nice

Reactions: happytwobeecucked
germanwimp said:
Cuckold Chat
It would just turn me on even more and I would be fucking her all the time knowing that she was pregnant my another man. - Congradulations.

Reactions: happytwobeecucked, Maxio and Jeffuk
Is she pregnant by a black lover or ..?

• Love
Reactions: Raysclick
My wife said that she wished she could get pregnant because she would love to have a baby by a black guy, and after watching her with black guys I would love to see her belly swelling up with a black guy baby.

• Love
Reactions: Discreetdarkmeat, engene, cuckhubuk and 3 others
Hoosercouple said:
My wife said that she wished she could get pregnant because she would love to have a baby by a black guy, and after watching her with black guys I would love to see her belly swelling up with a black guy baby.
Nice looking profile pic!

I suspect alot of women in the lifestyle get to feeling that way. As men of hotwives we tend to be subjective to anything she wants. The thrill of the chance is always there!

Reactions: happytwobeecucked
Welcome to the club. That is also how we got our second little one.

Back when we were young my wife played unprotected quite a few times. Made for some very nervous times waiting for her period. She loved the excitement of danger sex. Unprotected with total strangers was irresistible for her. Just pure luck it never resulted in a child.

• Love
Reactions: Cuckedboipussy, VeteranBull, Jeffuk and 2 others
KandJPlus said:
Back when we were young my wife played unprotected quite a few times. Made for some very nervous times waiting for her period. She loved the excitement of danger sex. Unprotected with total strangers was irresistible for her. Just pure luck it never resulted in a child.
My wife would also find it exciting when picking up guys in clubs n pubs, knowing she’s missed the pill.
I would feel even more hornier sitting at home, knowing she’s having unprotected sex with guys…..so hot

Reactions: tixeros78, WantsAUsedWife and KandJPlus
germanwimp said:
Cuckold Chat
So hot

Reactions: engene and WantsAUsedWife
Jeffuk said:
My wife would also find it exciting when picking up guys in clubs n pubs, knowing she’s missed the pill.
I would feel even more hornier sitting at home, knowing she’s having unprotected sex with guys…..so hot
Yes I was the same. I did not want to raise another man's child, but it was so hot knowing she was fucking unprotected I never tried to stop her. God those were good times.

Reactions: Jeffuk and WantsAUsedWife
An ex-wife took the pill, but she would take on all comers bare, and let them cum in her pussy if they wanted to.
I had to trust that she was taking them as prescribed, and would have no idea if she missed a dose or purposely was not taking them. I know she stopped at some point because she got pregnant and it wasn't planned.
So there is a question of whether I'm the biological father, but I've never pursued it.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, VeteranBull, Jeffuk and 1 other person
My wife fucks around a lot. She talked me into having a vasectomy years ago, I dont know what she does for birth control but I have found Plan B morning after pills she has hidden and twice Ive found pregnancy test boxes in the trash.

Reactions: engene, tixeros78, WantsAUsedWife and 3 others
Jeffuk said:
that right so hot if i would have to do it over again i would not had my wife on birth control & have her fuck other men& risk pregnancy from other men

Reactions: Jeffuk
germanwimp said:
Chat Problem Update - The Cuckold Consultant
That's not even cool sir

Reactions: Jeffuk

Users who are viewing this thread