• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife likes to cam...

• Thread starterWifelovestocam
  • Start date

Wifelovestocam

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 14, 2022
Wife loves to cam to an audience. She has no interest in tips,money etc. Just for fun. Used to use chaturbate but no exhibitionist section anymore?? Any other sites she can use to show herself off for free to a crowd?

Reactions: AaronT, rwall, Wheeler and 3 others
Dirtyroulette.com is a good one for this type of ********! Let me know what you think!

NorthernIncognito said:
Dirtyroulette.com is a good one for this type of ********! Let me know what you think!
Looks good but she prefers a crowd rather than 1v1.

Reactions: NorthernIncognito
Seems like there are no sites she can show off on then.

Not allowed to link to another website publicly on this page..

CHECK YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES!!!

Shame there are no free exhibitionist cam sites anymore.

Wifelovestocam said:
Shame there are no free exhibitionist cam sites anymore.
You could try a group chat in something like skype

My wife go’s on cam4 once in a while for me. She knows it really turns me on letting all those guys watch her fuck herself with a big dildo. She won’t really show her face though, I wish she would. It’s so hot watching and reading the comments. Sometimes I’ll go on and she will humiliate me while I stroke my tiny dicklet, I love sph especially in front of strangers.

8778B023-8C95-4BC9-AEC1-965A0E36C297.jpeg

Reactions: rjhsteel2001 and JimboJam

Users who are viewing this thread