• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife looking for BLK Bull!!!

• Thread starterstaylorj
  • Start date

Would you impreginate my wife?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

staylorj

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 20, 2006
Hi there, my wife and I are from Regina Sk Canada. We are looking for a Blk Bull to satisfy and fill up my wife. She and I have had the fantasy of her taking a blk bull unprotected and risking the chance of pregnancy. If anyone is interested, let us know.

Lovely lady, and particularly nice boobs - I'd love to feel them rubbing all over me.

Unfortunately I'm the wrong colour (from your specifications) and on the wrong continent :(

Still - more pictures and stories of her exploits will be VERY welcome :)

very nice - don't visit Regina frequently but do get there on occasion. Drop a note and maybe we can make it happen.

Chat!!!

For anyone that would like to have any conversations on this subject, our yahoo id is staylorj1977. Leave a message stating how you got the ID so we know who we are talking to.

Lovley tits!! Show us more of this hot lady!!

New Poll

Hi everyone, if you have noticed my pics are gone. I have tried to edit my thread but can not figure out how. I wanted to revamp the poll I posted a few days back so I think I will just have to post a new one. If you have voted here, I thank you and I encourage you to vote again in my new poll.

Users who are viewing this thread