• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife loves to suck her boyfriend

• Thread starterbruno
  • Start date

bruno

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 11, 2006
She started by sucking him off at lunch. When she told me about it I was shocked. but as she told me about I got turned on. One day after she told me her boy friend came over looking for her. She was not there. He asked me if I wanted to to see a tape of her. I told him yes. I watched my wife on tape sucking his big uncut cock. as i watched her boyfriend took his cock out. He asked me if I ever sucked cock before. I told him no. he told this will be your first time than.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,319
  • unt.jpg
    unt.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 609
Last edited by a moderator:
Damn... that's a beautiful cock... can't blame her for wanting to suck it!

It felt odd at first.

It felt odd at first haveing another guys cock in my mouth.

than

Than I Sucked it as I watched my wife suck his fat cock on tape.

then, not than

what a brave little boy you are...what did your wife say when SHE found out about YOU?

He did not tell her

he has not told her.

Cum

I asked him not to cum in my mouth.

bruno said:
I asked him not to cum in my mouth.
ROFL, like that would happen. Not only would I have cum in your mouth, you would have swallowed and begged for more. Has he butt fucked either of you yet? One of the fun things with sissys like you is to butt fuck her and have you suck my cock clean, then clean her ass. then do you and have her do the clean up.

Users who are viewing this thread