• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife luvs to watch men fight for a woman

• Thread starterloosemum
  • Start date

loosemum

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 2, 2006
i was wondering if there are others out there in the cuckold world, who's wife gets turned on by watching men fight over a other woman. My slut wife ( loosemum) has admitted to me that she finds it arousing, and was once turned on watching a fight in a club between two males over a woman. She says she dosent want any one gettin hurt , but just a guy exerting his superiority or primitive aggression over a other male , such as a headlock,pinning the other man down and standing over the top of him or a few slaps and punches or literally a kick up the arse of the other guy until he submits , with the victor fucking the woman in front of the loser makes her cunt very wet. She has told me sometimes when we fuck she is picturing this happening to me and she runs like a open tap, so we are intersted to hear from other women or men if they have had the same thoughts

Attachments

• Picture 023.jpg
    Picture 023.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 541
Yup, I LOVE to watch men fight! Maybe I'm the only other one!

I got in three fights in my younger days, all over the same women who essentially engineered each one. I kicked some ass the first two but got beaten badly in the third one. My biggest regret is the first time she suckered me into fighting I didn't just beat the crap out of her. Just so you know, I took no pleasure from the first two wins. You sick bitches should have your face's punched in . Too strong a response???....Stop and think about what you sadistic cunts are advocating.

Early in our relationship she told me she'd enjoy watching men beat me to a pulp. Over a few years some did beat me, but not to a pulp. None of her johns back then were into it. That frustrated her so she took me to bars in order that I get into fights and get my head handed to me. That never worked as bouncers and bar keeps broke it up. Once she made me take it outside and the guy and his buddy did me in petty good. I lost 3 teeth and broke my wrist. She fucked them and 2 others in someone's van while I cried and carried on about my jaw; the wrist hurt, but not as much and was not bloody. I left them and headed to Southside Hosp which was about 1/2 mile up the street. She tried that several times again, but although I got beaten up awfully good from time to time, none matched that first time. So one night, after dinner while I was cleaning up and she was entertaining a john who had gotten into whacking me around some, she drew me into our daughter's bedroom - kid was taken from us by first wife when some john ***** her - and had me strip. I figured I was in for some thing other than a beating. This guy (Jake) enjoyed many a BJ from me and took my ass at times. The way he was eying me gave me an impression he wanted those not some B&D action. Now I didn't get to really study his looks as I'm not suppose to look at johns or my Lady during sex sessions. But when she announced that SHE was going to demonstrate how to beat a stupid cocksucker my eyes and face flung right up at them and especially her. Not in anything other than surprise. Me looking at her and oh, she looked so, so good because she wears black stockings, corsets, all the frills, but she also does her face up in very heavy white, red and blue make-up - I mean like a clown if it weren't so Dolly Partonish! Of course, I've seen her face in quick glances before, but not to her knowing or with such wide opened eyes. Without weapons and without mercy or pause she beat me until I was bleeding, broken and unconscious.
She repeated this kind of demonstration only 2 other times in our 35 years together. Both for the edification of of 2 other johns. Of the 3 only one took to beating me for her and his pleasure. And although I do get man handled still, it's been over a decade since "put-in-the-hospital" beatings.
Of all the beating, hers was the worse and she has wailed on me in private several times during our marriage. But the best were those in front of her johns and with her johns when she was not out to break me but instead humiliate me and get off on watching her john beat me then I would perform sexual favors for him. I have to admit, honestly, when done right - when I am hurting but not damaged and being man handled into being a harlot's extra sex play thing, I adore and miss that oh so very much.
I had asked her, way back, if the beating had anything to do with mother nature? Like among the animals. She laughed at that and replied no. There was no choosing of a sex partner involved. She just wished me hurting and even dead because I was sick enough to adore her. Only reason I'm still here (or rather GOT this far) is because she feared she could not find a replacement. As we aged, she now finds having me around more as her slave than a john's ass wipe, serves her needs. She just commented to me ... she's over there on facebook - like 24/7 ... that she would still beat me if she had the strength or time to bother.
Nice way of reminding me that I am totally useless and not worth any effort, huh?

leftbehind........you need fucking help buddy! You're a sick fuck!

I agree

texasramman said:
leftbehind........you need fucking help buddy! You're a sick fuck![/QUOTEY

Yep, this sumbitch should just slit his throat and at least have the guts to make a mess the cunt will have to clean up.

Users who are viewing this thread