• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife only lets me have censored pics

• Thread starterFacers
  • Start date

Facers

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 23, 2012
Wife has had a boyfriend for three years now. It definitely took our cuckold role-playing and occasional playing with a bull to a new level. It's had its ups and downs (some pretty severe but we worked through it), but now we're entering into new territory.
So usually when we do chastity cage play, when I get released she and I will go through a session so I can orgasm. This usually involves me seeing pics or videos while she talks about the usual hotwife to cuck stuff.
Last week things changed. When u was released and we started our fun, the pics had her breasts,, vagina, and buttcrack blacked out and captions added, like "No longer for cucks to see", or "Only seen by my real lover."
Needless to say this sent my cuck beast into q frenzy and it was one of the fastest sessions ever. She definitely got a kick over how fast that made me finish.
It definitely added a new and torturous dynamic to our lifestyle.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, Easyballs, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
My wife started cucking me about 4 years ago. She uses the collection of real police handcuffs and shackles I’ve gathered over the years. And she used them to lock me up once every month or two. And make me come to her while she locks me down tight with one hand free while she straddles me in her lingerie and stockings while telling me about her encounters. She knows i can’t resist her locking me up!

Reactions: littlec, Custer Laststand and rjhsteel2001
Tommycuffedwife said:
My wife started cucking me about 4 years ago.

Good for your wife.

Tommycuffedwife said:
She uses the collection of real police handcuffs and shackles I’ve gathered over the years. And she uses them to lock me up once every month or two. And makes me come to her while she locks me down tight with one hand free while she straddles me in her lingerie and stockings while telling me about her encounters. She knows i can’t resist her locking me up!

Sounds like your wife is quite creative. You might ask her (nicely, of course) when she comes home after fucking a lover to cuff your hands in front of you, or possibly behind you, or possibly to your bed headboard, then straddle your face (you on your back) and require you to lick her lover's cum from her pussy (thus hopefully bringing her to another orgasm), then wash it all down by peeing in your mouth, requiring you to swallow it all. Arguably a dominant wife should pee in her cuckold's mouth at least 3 times per week to assist her in maintaining her dominance. And if you're handcuffed while she does it, so much the better.

She is really creative and know exactly how to control me. It drives me wild!!!

Seriously look at these pics. Omg I jerk to them several times a week.

Tommycuffedwife said:
Seriously she let me take pics of her just the way I like it years ago. She knew I would be using them for ever. Between the pics she let me take and the way she locks me up and controls me. She knows that is all I get off to

Thanks for posting the photos of your wife. Congratulations for persuading such a gorgeous woman to marry you and make you her cuckold.

But, I notice she's wearing handcuffs and legirons. That's backwards. She's supposed to be making YOU wear the handcuffs and legirons.

Anyway — if your wife knows exactly how to control you (as you say), that's a plus for your marriage.

Last edited:
I didn't see any pics?

• Haha
Reactions: PhotoVoy

Users who are viewing this thread