• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife pays my gambling debts

• Thread startersmldick
  • Start date

smldick

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 22, 2006
my wife of 18 years had to pay my debts by fuckin the lone shark every 2 months for 3 years .shes never had another man before shes 39 years of age and she did it for me.He sent me some pics to prove she did it, takin by his partner of crime.she always say sorry to me but cant help her self from cumming alot. she always has sex when she gets back to make me feel better,it feels much wider and very wet.but a love her to bits for doin it for me.;)

Attachments

• Helen takin her first black cock.jpg
    Helen takin her first black cock.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 3,542
  • Helen feels how big it is!.jpg
    Helen feels how big it is!.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 2,604
  • Helens never had another COCK!.jpg
    Helens never had another COCK!.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 1,639
  • helen.jpg
    helen.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 2,542
  • helens tight pussy.jpg
    helens tight pussy.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 2,311
wife pays gambling debt

Dude! He plowed her good didnt he? What about her asshole? Im sure he used it too

looks like she enjoyed paying your debt for you.

So your wife fucked him at least 18 times....

It was your debt, so I hope you at least cleaned her well fucked cunt each time she came home. I wonder if she'll miss fucking him now. You may have to take her out occasionally dressed slutty for some black cock, now that she's used to getting it.

Very Good

She is into fucking bbc now and she should get any cock she wants. Only fair and I would say she enjoyed helping you out. Hot wife you are lucky man. Best to you both hope to see more of the lady. Thanks okdeacon

Ellington333

dude you got a good BBC slut that loves getting fucked by black men - you so lucky cause you get those juicy sloppy seconds - do you make her tell you all the nasty things the black man says and does to her as he fucks and cums repeatedly in her big cunt. If so, would love to hear what she tells you - she looks like a good juicy BBC fuck for sure

Look at the last picture,her pussy is full of him cum and her hair is a mess :)

Last edited by a moderator:
gambling debts

Fantastic! Nothing nicer than a white wife with a little meat on her take the big Black meat. Pic #2 is great.Look at her face. She's in heaven!

Smldick

This is some hot shit. That lady is fantastic, she is taking all that dick in one pic and that makes her something special. I say thanks to her for a nice hard on and thank you both for sharing!!!!!! Is she still fucking black men now that she has your debt paid off? Hope so. okdeacon

its over!

sorry guys but the fucking is over.Its been over for a few months now,but maybe in a year or two if a can get the shark to give me some cash and not pay it he might start forcing her to fuck him again!;-)as for now she has started every 2 weeks asking me to wear a realistic black cock strap on.I bought a cyber skin cock it feels so real,its 9 inches and very thick .she takes the lot no problem and cums hard. well boys you never know :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread