• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife pics

• Thread starter72/75
  • Start date

72/75

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 30, 2006
Picture 072.jpg

pics058.jpg

Picture 049.jpg

We like to hear the comments. Enjoy. More to post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice

I think she is beautiful. My personal perference is lots of sexy tats and piercing. I know it's personal. Just a suggestion.

aljon

The first pic is lovely, would love to lick that cunt then give her a good fucking!

Very hot

You have a sexy wife. Very hot

Beautiful...She should be fuck at least daily.

very beautiful woman

Thanks for sharing your hot wife

Picture 074.jpg

Picture 032.jpg

Ready for some cock. She has the best and most tasty pussy.

..Hi...Would you like to watch her being deep fucked by a well hung black man on a regular basis....bet she would look hot to on her white knees kissing, licking and sucking a BIG THICK BLACK COCK to.....What say you ??

Hope you visit Florida!

72/75 said:
jen-dicked2.JPG

jen-dicked3.JPG

Ready for some cock. She has the best and most tasty pussy.

I would love to give her some big cock,but not before I tasted it,she has an extremely hot looking and mouth watering pussy,my compliments!

Attachments

• Allen.jpg
    Allen.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 154
edit.jpg

edit2.jpg

More pics for you to enjoy. She has the best pussy and a great ass to slap. We love going out and she loves having the attention of men while dancing. The look on their faces is great when she tells them to rub her ass and she rubs their cock all while knowing that I am watching.

Now that is a Hotwife! On fire!

Users who are viewing this thread