• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Pics

• Thread startermeesau
  • Start date
when can i fuck her. she is sexy.

She is hot, and very very fuckable....Hell I would wait in line for her, and I don't wait in line.

very sexy woman... Does she want black dick? Get at me!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i would love to spread her ass cheeks open and fuck her in the asshole mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Love to fuck her while she smokes, it is so hot

most beautiful woman i've seen on here yet the question is, is she willing to let you share her?

Last edited by a moderator:
Your wife is *very* good-looking....

Meesau,

meesau said:
Posted with her permission, she's eager for comments.

Your wife Katy has a beautiful figure, a voluptuous pussy and tits, long sensuous hair, and a *very* attractive, sensuous face. She is a *gorgeous* woman, for sure.

Obviously, other men must find her difficult to resist. :D Has she made you her cuckold yet?:p

—Custer

She needs a spanking

Slow methodical seduction for your woman

Yes my friend, she is very sexy, and obviously needs lots of hard cock. Hpw would you like to see the sweet little lady seduced; from first smile and flirtation, to when she is on her back with legs spread wide and my python goes inside and out of her.

wifepleaser2007

Can I lick her arsehole please....

perfect

Absolutely stunning ! She looks like she needs fucked , and I'd happy to to the honors ! But first she'd be on her knees making eye contact as she swallows my hard cock !

Users who are viewing this thread